I Am Quiet No Longer

Dinner At Bam Castle.

They all sat down and began talking.

"So Jasmine do you live near West Chester?" Bam asked.

Jasmine shrugged, "About 10 minutes away, yeah."

Dico began to jump up and down, "Jasmine can come visit Castle Bam, can't she Bam-Bam?"

Jasmine couldn't help but smile, thinking he was just like a child...On crack.

"Dico, my friend, what if I'm a psycho, and I break into Castle Bam and steal all of the peanut butter?" Jasmine asked.

The guys all fell silent, until Dunn spoke up, "She'll fit in perfect," he said.

"Yeah, she's almost as weird as Dico," Bam agreed.

Jasmine giggled, "Okay, I have got to go, my auntie will eat my soul if I don't get home in time for dinner."

"She'll....do what?" Novak asked, confused.

"Eat my soul," Jasmine said simply, attempting to get up, but with a groan Jasmine fell back onto her back side.

"Ah, my butt," Jasmine complained.

The guys all laughed at her, "Ha ha! You fell on your ass!"

Jasmine glared at them all, "I hate you guys."

Raab took her hand, and helped her up. He took her skateboard away from her, leaving Jasmine was left empty handed.

"Um, I really want to carry something...I feel useless now." She said uncomfortably.

Raab laughed, "How about you and your pretty self just follow us."

Jasmine glared at him and tried to steal the board from him, but failed miserably.

As they walked Jasmine realized that they weren't heading toward her car, "Hey, where are we going?"

Bam laughed, "I knew she would ask that eventually, but I didn't think she was that slow."

"Hey!" Jasmine said, insulted.

Bam laughed, "You're coming to dinner with us," he said as he put the rest of Jasmine's stuff in the car.

"What?"

Jasmine was forced in the Hummer and they began to drive toward Castle Bam,

"This is kidnapping! Except...not." Jasmine said, crossing her arms.

The guys ignored her and Dunn asked, "You can't call her and cancel?"

Jasmine sighed, "I can...but she'll be sad...I'm the only person she really ever talks to," she said getting out her cell phone and dialing her aunt's number.

"Hello?"

"Hello, my favorite auntie," Jasmine said.

"Put her on speaker phone," Bam said, smirking.

Jasmine sighed 'I'm going to regret this' she thought, as she pressed the speaker phone button.

"I'm good, you?" Jasmine's aunt said.

"I'm pretty good, but um, Auntie Gina do you mind if...I..um-"

"You skip out on dinner? Nah, its cool, go ahead, but do you mind if I ask who I'm being replaced with?" Aunt Gina's voice said through phone.

Jasmine laughed, "Just a couple of losers."

"HEY!" Five voices yelled.

Jasmine laughed, "Y'know the show Viva La Bam?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah...I'm hanging out with the cKy crew," Jasmine said.

Jasmine heard a clatter, and started to laugh. Her aunt must have dropped the phone.

"I can't believe it! How'd you manage to score that jack pot?" Aunt Gina asked, though she didn't wait for an answer, "Is that hottie, Raab, with you?"

Jasmine covered her mouth with her hands as she began to laugh. All the guys were laughing too.

"A-aunt Gina! You're on speaker phone!" Jasmine said between laughs.

"Oh well, hi boys!" Gina said.

"Hi!" they all said back.

"Okay well, auntie I must go, the losers are being loud," Jasmine said.

"Okay, bye Jazz."

Jasmine hung the phone up, and put it back in her pocket.

"Hottie, huh?" Raab asked, smirking.

Jasmine laughed, "My aunt has always had a crush on you."

"How old is your aunt?" Novak asked.

Jasmine hid a smirk, "Sixty eight."

The boys all erupted with laughter. When they pulled to a stop, Jasmine stepped out of the hummer and gazed at the giant house in front of her.

"MTV doesn't do justice," she muttered.

Raab rolled his eyes, "Don't say that, you'll give Mr. Ego a bigger ego."

"Hey! Nothings wrong with a little pride in ones self," Bam said, smirking.

Jasmine said nothing as Bam and Raab started to bicker, she continued to stare up at the house.
As much as she hated to admit, she wasn't a huge fan of Viva La Bam, but she was blown away by Bam's castle. Jasmine blinked a few times and finally realized that she was being pulled.

She saw that Raab was pulling her by her hand. She looked down at her hand which was obscured by Raab's, who was still pulling her.

"Sorry..." she whispered, and began to walk towards the house.

"Are you okay?" Raab asked her.

"Yeah, yeah, fine," Jasmine said, blushing.

"April! Phil! Come here!" Bam yelled.
April, Bam's mom, came down stairs looking irritated.

"What?" she asked.

"We want you to meet someone!"

April's eyes widened, "No! Not another person to help you annoy Vito," April groaned.

Bam laughed and shook his head, "No, I don't really think she will."

"She? Don't tell me you got another girl friend," April said.

"Wow, thanks Mom, I love you too, but no." Bam said, moving to the side to reveal Jasmine.

Jasmine smiled timidly, "I'm Jasmine." Meeting new people always caused a giant knot in her stomach.

"I'm April!" April said, pulling Jasmine in for a hug.

Jasmine' s eyes widened in surprise at the friendly gesture, but she was grateful.
April let go and proceeded to rant, "I'm so glad! There will be another girl in the house! Even though I don't live here...it's still great!"

Bam rolled his eyes, "Let's eat!" he said, walking to the dining room where a table held many wonderful foods.

All through dinner Jasmine would occasionally catch Raab or Novak staring at her. It was beginning to make her more uncomfortable than she already was.

"Mmm...that was good, thanks Ape," Bam said.

April nodded, smiling slightly then turned her attention towards Jasmine, "Jasmine, you've been rather quite, are you okay?"

Jasmine nodded, "I'm fine. Um, may I ask where the bathroom is?" she asked.

"Up the stairs to your left," Dunn said.

Jasmine nodded and began to make her way towards the bathroom. Jasmine sighed deeply as she splashed cold water on her face, taking deep breaths. This was going to take some getting use to.
Jasmine jumped slightly when she heard a knock on the door.

"Jasmine, are you alright? We're not making you sick are we?"

Jasmine recognized it as Raab's voice. Jasmine opened the door and put on a small fake smile, "Of course not."

Raab raised his eye brows, "What's with the fake smile?" he asked poking the corner of Jasmine's mouth.

Jasmine's face fell, "Nothing..." she muttered.

"So, what's wrong?" Raab asked, curious.

Jasmine sighed "It's silly." she said.

"Awh, you can tell me. I'm pretty trust worthy," Raab said, smiling.

"Promise you won't laugh?" Jasmine said shyly.

Raab held out his finger, "Pinky promise."

Jasmine giggled as she intertwined her little finger with his.

"Alright. I'm just not use to attention like this at all," she said, looking down at her shoes.

Raab frowned, "That's it?"

She looked up, confused. "Well, yeah. I mean, I guess I have some anxiety issues."

Raab nodded, understanding, "I guess I can get that. But you'll get use to it."

Jasmine's eyebrows furrowed in bewilderment, "I will?"

"Yeah, we don't plan on letting you go anytime soon. You're pretty cool," Raab said, winking at her before he made his way back downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it.