I Am Quiet No Longer

New Friends and Hurt Feelings.

It was midday, and Chris Raab was literally radiating with jealousy. Bam had thrown a small scale barbecue in his back yard. The whole crew was there, along with a few skaters Bam was friendly with. Bam had also invited 'nice girls' to appease Don Vito. Two of these girls was sitting in the semi circle of chairs that consisted of Raab, Novak, and Rake. Novak was laying his game down on one of the girls, and Rake was attempting to do the same with the other, but she was more interested in Raab.

"So, do you, like, like redheads?" the girl asked, twirling her fiery hair with her finger.

"I prefer blondes," he answered, not evening looking at the girl. He was looking over the girl's shoulder, watching Tim O'Connor trying to teach Jasmine how to skateboard. Earlier that day, when sitting in Raab's lap, she had admitted to Bam that when they met at the skate park, she was trying to teach herself how to skate, but was having trouble.

Tim jumped at the opportunity to teach the captivating blonde girl how to skate. Raab grew tired of Tim flirting with her, and left to hang out with someone else. But even now, his eyes were on the girl who was on the bottom of the skate ramp, laughing her ass off at the fall she just took. Tim was laughing above her, holding out his hand to pull her up. Raab scowled as she hopped up, and followed Tim back up to the top of the ramp.

"What's it like being on, like...TV?"

Raab's attention was brought back to the girl in front of him, who was batting her eyelashes at him and giving him a sexy smirk.

Raab blinked, "I don't watch the show, I don't know."

The girl gave him a huge smile, "Do you ever get recognized on the streets?"

"No," he said, wishing the girl would go away.

The girl gave him a confused look. She was beginning to get huffy. She wasn't getting the full attention of the boy, and decided to stop playing coy.

"So..." she started, "Would you like to show me your room?"

Raab raised an eyebrow at this question, "Why would I do that?"

The ginger girl's face flashed with anger, "Because I want to have sex with you!"

Novak and the girl he was with pulled out of their make out session to stare at the two.

"Oh." Raab said, his eyes flashing to the blonde girl laughing as she high-fived a skating Tim and back to the girl in front of him, "No thanks."

The girl stood up, furious, "Fine! Screw you!" she turned to her friend, "Jessie, we're leaving!"

Her friend stood up, but Novak grabbed her wrist.

"Sweetheart, don't go. Raaby here is just playing hard to get," Novak said, throwing a glare at Raab,

"Aren't you, Raab?"

Raab rolled his eyes, "No, I'm not. I'm not interested, okay?"

The redhead girl made a shrill incoherent noise, and grabbed her friends hand and stormed out of the backyard.

Novak watched the girls leave, clearly disappointed. He turned on Raab, ready to kick his ass, "What the fuck, man?"

Raab rolled his eyes once more, "Calm the hell down, Novak. You can go to the bar and pick up another stupid broad, okay? Leave me the fuck alone."

Novak was still agitated, but he sat down and lifted an eyebrow at his annoyed friend.

"What's wrong, dude? You've never turned down a chance to bang the friend for me," Novak said, confused.

Raab sighed, and nodded in the direction of the ramp where Jasmine and Tim were looking at her elbow to see if she had bruised it badly.

Novak understood, "Ah, shit, dude, I should've noticed."

Raab shrugged, "It's whatever. It's just...I've never been jealous until she came along."

"Never?" Novak asked, surprised.

"Never," Raab said, sighing.

He got up and stretched his arms above him, "I'll be in my room being miserable if you need me."

Novak gave him a sympathetic pat on the back, and watched Raab walk back inside. Novak shook head, pitying the poor guy.

He looked across the lawn and saw that Vito was licking whipped cream off of one of his nice girls, while the other was keeping her distance from the creepy man.

Novak smiled to himself, deciding to be selfless and help out his miserable friend. He got up and made his way over to the bored girl.

"Hey babe."

She looked up, "Yes?"

Novak sat down beside her, "You're looking a bit bored. Wanna do me a favor?"

She raised her eyebrow, "I've heard of you. I don't want any diseases, so no."

Novak rolled his eyes and sighed, "No. Not me. You know Raab?"

Her eyes sparked with interest, "The blonde guy with the hat?"

Novak nodded, "Yeah, that's him. Any chance you'd be willing to go cheer him up? If you know what I mean," Novak added with a wink.

The girl nodded frantically, and jumped out of her seat after Novak gave her directions to Raab's room.

Novak watched her go with an immense feeling of self satisfaction.

-|=|-

Jasmine laid in the grass, exhausted.

"Had enough?" Tim asked, standing above her.

She nodded, laughing, "Yeah, I think I'm good for today. I don't think my elbow can take anymore."

Tim sat down next to her, smiling, "I had a lot of fun, even if I was unsuccessful."

Jasmine laughed, shaking her head, "It's not you. I'm hopeless."

Tim smiled, but suddenly the atmosphere changed, "Um...Do you think, maybe...We could do it again sometime?"

Jasmine noticed his demeanor change, and suddenly grew uncomfortable, "Um, as friends?"

Tim's expression flashed with disappointment, "Why just friends?"

Jasmine's brow furrowed, "Well...I haven't quite worked out my feelings for someone yet..."

"Who?" Tim asked, confused.

Jasmine smiled, "That's none of your business! But I hope we can still be friends?"

Tim sighed, "You know how many times I've heard that?" he said, giving her a weak smile.

Jasmine frowned, guilty, "Oh, Timmy. I know we just met today, but I already know you're a great guy. Just not the guy for me. But you'll find a girl just as great as you, someday, I promise."

Tim seemed cheered up by this prospect of this, and nodded, "Okay, I'll leave you to figure out how you feel about your special someone," he said, getting up from the ground.

"Thanks for trying to teach me, Tim," she said, waving goodbye to her new friend.

Jasmine laid back on the grass, smiling as she felt her chest grow warm as she thought about her special someone. Her happiness was interrupted when she realized that she had barley talked to him that day. She decided to go inside and check on her kitten and then stop and visit Raab in his room.

Jasmine held her cute kitten in one arm, while she knocked on Raab's door. She received no answer so she assumed maybe he was taking a short nap. She smiled down at her kitten, "Lets go wake Raaby up from his cat nap, baby."

Her cat mewed at her as Jasmine cracked the door and peeked through to check on him.

Her stomach fell somewhere near her ankles and her throat was suddenly constricted.

Raab was shirtless with some random girl in her lingerie on top of him. They were kissing and groping feverishly, moaning all the while.

Jasmine closed the door quietly, swallowing hard. As she walked slowly to her room, she let out chocked gasps. Her throat was tight as she tried her best to stop her whimpering.
She reached her room and sat on her bed and gazed at her kitten asleep in her arms. She sniffled and nuzzled her face into the top of his head. He lifted his head and turned to look at her through bleary eyes. He purred loudly and licked her tear stained cheek.

Jasmine gave her kitten a sad smile.

"I guess it's just you and me now, Captain..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile. :\ I switched rooms with my mom and for some reason my computer's wireless card won't connect to our router. I haven't had internet in weeks, so I finally caved into using my mom's laptop, which is the slowest thing on the planet, and update. I hope you enjoy it!