I Am Quiet No Longer

Strange Greetings.

Jasmine felt her self being lifted but didn't have the energy to open her eyes.

"Shut up guys, you're going to wake her up," some one whispered.

That voice sounded familiar. It sounded like...Bam Margera? What is he doing here?

Jasmine quickly remembered where she was, and how she got there, and who she was with.

Her eyes flashed opened and saw that she was being carried by Novak.

Jasmine made a face, "That's not something you want to wake up to every day."

Novak jumped slightly and looked at her, "That's mean! I should drop you right now," he said, smirking.

Jasmine gave him a sad face, "You wouldn't do that, you love me too much."

"You're right..." Novak said, sitting her on the couch.

Bam rolled his eyes, "You guys are weird."

Everyone laughed or rolled their eyes.

Jasmine scratched the back of her head and felt that her hair was a complete mess.

"Eh...my hair is messed up," she said running her fingers through it, and trying to get the tangles out.

"If you ask me I think it looks hot," Novak said bluntly.

"Yeah well-" Jasmine was cut of by the front door slamming and some on yelling.

"Honey, I'm home!"

"I am too!" yelled some one else.

Jasmine gave the guys a quizzical look, wondering how many friends they could possibly have. Bam stopped laughing and managed to get out "Coming!" before he bolted to the front of the house. Everyone else got up and walked to the door followed by Jasmine.

Jasmine saw two guys in the front door, one very tall and the other...not so tall. The tall one was very muscled, and had extremely dark skin, with dark brown hair that almost looked black. The shorter one had a pop belly, and was slightly pale, with sandy brown hair.

"Hi Jimmy! Jared!" Bam said, jumping up and down.

"Hi Bam!" The one called Jimmy said, also jumping up and down.

"Why are we doing this?" Bam asked, trying not to laugh.

"I dunno, I was hoping you would know!" Jimmy yelled, smiling.

They both stopped jumping up and down as they ran out of breath.

Jimmy turned his attention to Jasmine, he cocked his head in curiosity.

"Who are you?" he questioned.

Jasmine smiled tiredly, "I'm Jasmine."

"Hi Jasmine! I'm Jimmy Pop! Can I kiss you?!"

"Um, what-?"

"Ah, I'll do it anyway!" he said.

Before Jasmine had time to react, Jimmy was kissing her. All she could do was stand there wide eyed and rigid. After what seemed forever Jimmy broke away, smirking.

"Sweetheart, that would have been better if you would have kissed back."

Jasmine was speechless. Jared was the first to break the silence, "Um, well that's Jimmy Pop and I'm Evil Jared, but people usually call me Jared."

Jasmine averted her eyes to Jared, "Jasmine," she said, inclining her head.

"Um...yeah, let's go out side so we can protect Jasmine from Jimmy," Bam said.

Jimmy made a sad face, "Awe, why? I don't bite...unless your into that sort of thing," Jimmy said, winking at Jasmine.

Jasmine flushed and quickly walked toward the back yard, ahead of everyone else. "Stop embarrassing her, jackass!" said some one.

Everyone was sitting by the pool, the only light being the small lights underwater in the pool, and the stars in the sky. They had been outside for a few hours and Jasmine, Novak, Bam, and Dunn were
the only ones that hadn't been thrown in the pool by Jared.

Jasmine was sitting in Novak's lap and he had his arms around her, watching Bam skate when Jimmy asked her a question.

"So Jasmine, are you Novak's girl or something?" He asked, motioning to how Novak and Jasmine were sitting. Jasmine made a face-she had been doing that a lot lately- and said, "No, he just makes for a good pillow, with him being squishy and what-not."

Jimmy laughed and Novak looked offended.

"You are not a nice person!" Novak said, though he didn't remove his hands from her waist.
Jasmine laughed and glanced at her watch.

"So what do you do, Jasmine?"

She sighed, "I work at a record store. I'm trying to finish school, I'm an English major."

Jimmy nodded, "Yeah, school wasn't for us idiots. But you seem like a really nice girl. Be good to my boys, alright?"

"I think I can manage that," she grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it. Oh, I want to thank IdiotDorkGeek (I feel like I'm insulting you...) for commenting the last chapter. :]