I Am Quiet No Longer

Hangovers.

Raab yawned and looked at the clock next to his bed which read 8:24. Raab was surprised with himself, as he had drank a lot last night and didn't think he'd be up until noon. He soon realized that it was his head hurting that woke him up. It was pounding.

He groaned and lifted himself out of bed and made his way toward the kitchen. As he passed the living room, he saw that the TV was on.
Who else is up? he wondered. He looked on the couch and saw Jasmine watching TV.

"Hey, aren't you suppose to be in class?" he questioned her, leaning on the couch.

She looked up at him, "Oh, hi Raab. Um, my inner calendar was off...I don't have class until next Wednesday," she said smiling sheepishly.

He raised his an eyebrow, "Inner calendar? You really are a nerd..." he told her, getting off the couch and going to the pirate bar.

"Hey!" she said, getting off the couch and following him.

He flinched, "Shh," he begged, bringing his fingers to his mouth as his head pounded.

"Oh! I'm sorry," she whispered before going over to the counter and getting him Aspirin and a glass of water, which he took graciously.

"Thanks," he muttered.

He watched as she got out more Aspirins and seven more glasses of water.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm getting the guys medicine too. You didn't think I'd just get it for, did you?" she asked, raising her eye brows at him.

He shrugged, "I was hoping that I was special."

She smiled lightly, and Raab couldn't help but to smile too.

"So," she said, turning around and facing him with her hands on her hips, "What do you, and the rest of the guys, want for breakfast?" she questioned.

"Um..." he said thinking.

"Come on," she said impatiently, "Pancakes, eggs, bacon, omelet, what?"

"Um..." he said, again.

She sighed, "Screw it, I'll make it all."

She began cooking, and as she was cooking she began to hum quietly.

Raab laid his head down on the table, and listened to her hum and move around the kitchen. Dico soon walked into the kitchen, "What smells so good?"

"Food!" Jasmine said, smiling brightly, "Aspirin is over there," she said, pointing in the direction of the medicine.

"Oh my god, I love you," Dico said gratefully.

She smiled lightly and continued to cook. The guys continued to wake up one by one.

"Hey, where's Novak?" Jasmine questioned, noticing he was not present.

"Probably still sleeping." Bam said through a mouth full of eggs.

"Then lets go wake him!" she said, putting up the rest of the dishes. The boys shrugged and followed her to Novak's, except Bam and Dunn who were still eating.

She was far ahead of them, and as they walked the halls they heard her scream, "Oh my god! Novak, put your clothes on!"

They turned the corner and saw her with her hands over her eyes. The boys burst out laughing,

"Novak, you probably scarred her for life!" Raab said, chuckling. Novak put some pants on and walked out of his room, "Come on, it wasn't that bad-"

"My eyes!" Jasmine yelled before running back downstairs.

Novak made a face, "It's not like naked-ness contagious, woman!" Novak yelled after her.

"Yeah, but venereal diseases are!" she yelled back.

The boys continued laughing hysterically while Novak muttered to himself, annoyed.

They all went back into the pirate bar, and found Bam and Dunn laughing.
"She's only been here for a day and she already knows about your venereal diseases!" Bam said.

Novak rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms.

Jasmine rolled her eyes back, "Don't get prissy, Novak, you know you love me."

Novak was silent for a moment, "Ah! The things you do to me, woman!" he said before tackling her.

"Get off of me!" she yelled.

The boys all laughed, and Raab smiled lightly.

I could definitely get used to having her around... he thought.