I Am Quiet No Longer

Viva La Bam On The River.

Jasmine was still fuming as she drove to her house. How dare he! And he was actually being some-what decent!

She mashed the on button of the stereo and, conveniently enough, a very angry song was playing.
Finally, she arrived at her house, and changed into her bathing suit, and decided to wear shorts over it, and sandals. She packed a duffel bag full of clothes, just in case she would be staying with them any longer, She put on sunglasses, grabbed Missy's suit, and went out the door, and back into her car.

She was more calm now, and sang along with the radio. Jasmine stopped in front of Bam's castle, and thought they were most likely inside now. She entered, and saw that they were all in the living room, watching TV.

"Hey, Bammie, here's your girlfriend's bathing suit," she said, throwing it at him.

It hit him in the face, and she laughed lightly, "Sorry."

"I'm sure," he said, rolling his eyes.

"I like the other bathing suit better on you," Raab said, smirking at her.

She glared daggers at him, "You know what--" she was cut off by Dunn.

"No fighting!"

She took a few deep breaths, counting to ten.

"Okay, are we leaving now?"

"Yeah, Dunn and I are going in the Lambo, Glomb and Sweetheart, your taking the truck with the
trailer carrying the boats. Dico and Novak are going in Novak's car, and Jazz and Raab--"

"No! He is not allowed in my car!" she hissed through her teeth.

Bam sighed and looked at Raab, "What'd you do?"

Raab smirked evilly, "Nothing," he said in an innocent voice.

Bam laughed, "Okay then, Raab you'll go with Novak, and Dico you go with Jazz."

Dico smiled and stood up, "Let's go Ms. Lancaster!" he said, holding his arm out for her.

She smiled, "Let's go Mr. DiCamillo!" she said, looping her arm with his, and they skipped to her car.

They got in, and blasted Dico's Turbonegro CD the entire way. They arrived at the river, and they helped move the boats into the water. They all hopped on a boat. Jasmine, Vito, and Raab on the hot dog boat, Bam, Sweetheart, and Novak on the viking ship, and Glomb, Dico, and Dunn on the 'Tom Sawyer raft', but the shoe was just trailing behind, all alone.

The hot dog boat was a really hard boat to row, mostly because Vito's weight.

Two hours into rowing, and Jasmine's arms were killing her, and Don Vito was just sitting there, pouring his beer on ants that landed on the boat.

She turned around and faced the viking ship, "Hey Bam! Can I switch boats, please? It's like rowing a elephant!"

Bam laughed, "Sure. Glomb! Go to the hot dog, and help Raab row! Jazz, you can get on the viking boat."

She nodded, and took off her shorts, reviling her entire bathing suit. She had completely forgotten about the cameras, causing her face to turn red.

After another few hours of rowing, and playing around in the water, Bam got a phone call.
Jasmine watched his face, for he looked frustrated and pissed off.

Raab threw something at him, causing Bam to throw the cell phone at Raab, and then fall in the water.

"Whoops."

"Idiot!"

"So, what's the news?" Jasmine asked.

"Vito's right, the Brandywine and Delaware don't connect. So, I have a plan. We're going to get Vito drunk, and he'll pass out, and then we'll walk the boats, to the river that does connect," he told me.

"How far is it?"

"A mile."

"That's not that bad."

"But we're going to have to carry the boats, and not to mention, Vito is going to be passed out in one."

"But we can do it, right?" she questioned.

"Of course!"

After telling the plan to all the guys, excluding Vito, they began to give Vito beers,
one by one. After an hour or so, he was passed out drunk.

The crew steered the boat to the side, and got out, it took quite a while, but they managed to carry all the boats to the edge of the new river. By that time, it was dark, and they decided to camp out.
Jasmine had to sleep on the Tom Sawyer raft with Dico, and had the most uncomfortable sleep of her life.

The next day, her back killing her, Jasmine continued to row toward their goal.

Before she knew it, Dico was yelling something about "being ready to see girls of all shapes and sizes."

She rolled her eyes, and looked back to see if Glomb was having anymore problems with Vito, but saw that the hot dog boat and disappeared.

She turned to Bam, "We lost Glomb."

"He'll show up," Bam said, sounding sure of himself.

And that he did.

After a few minutes, the hot dog boat joined them once again.

"Where's Vito?!" Bam asked.

"He bailed!" Glomb yelled.

Bam rolled his eyes, "Alright then, it's now a race to see who gets there first."

Jasmine smiled, and everyone began to row faster. After a few minutes, their destination came into view.

"We won!"

"Woo!"

"Party!"

"Hot chicks!"

"Yeah!"

Jasmine chuckled, amused by the boys' enthusiasm. She looked over and saw a coast guard boat.
She saw that they were coming toward them, and she could clearly see Phil on the boat.

"Hey Bam, it's your parents," she pointed to the boat.

Everyone looked as the boat came near. Eventually, it came to a stop beside them. They all climbed into the new boat, tired of rowing, and made their way toward the bar.

Later, Jasmine was sitting in a chair, drinking some water, and watching those around her.

Bam took a seat next to her. He kind of wobbled, so she figured he was a little drunk.

"Glad you came?"

She looked over at him, "Very glad," she stated, "I'll probably remember this for a while."

Bam gave her a grimace, and then took a big swig of his beer, "I won't."
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really know what to title it so instead of the original 'Bam On The River' I went with 'Viva La Bam On The River' so the entire crew would be included. As usual, I want to thank IdiotDorkGeek and Piru -Devil- for commenting on previous chapters. You guys are awesome. :]