Status: Under construction, trying to improve the writing whilst creating an interesting story

You Were Always on My Mind

Samantha and Jacob were immediate friends when they were in diapers. Although they only saw each other during their summer vacations, they were inseparable. Samantha always chose to make mud pies with Jacob instead of playing with dolls with his sisters. The summer before their junior year, Samantha and Jacob spend much more time together due to everyone's busy schedules. Their connection grew stronger and their families could see that they would end up together. Now, it's the summer before their senior year and some weird things have been happening around La Push. Samantha now has to choose between school in La Push to be with Jacob or spend her senior year in the school she grew up attending and to keep her mom company in her large house.
  1. Welcome Back
    Samantha's Perspective: It's summer time and she gets to head back to her dad's house in La Push, Washington!
  2. Distractions
    Jacob's Perspective. Samantha goes out on a date today and Jacob tries to distract himself by working on his car.
  3. Girl's Day
    Samantha's Perspective. Amy, Nicole, and Samantha have a sleepover and things get a little heated.
  4. Picnics and Truck Rides
    Jacob's Perspective. Jacob takes Samantha up to his favorite spot on the mountain overlooking the ocean.
  5. Get Together
    Samantha's Perspective. All of Sammy's friends come over to have a 'taco party' and camp out for the night.
  6. Teamwork
    Jacob's Perspective. Jacob joins Samantha at her old gymnastics place and even helps her teach classes.