Status: 14/26

Crowned

they remember

When Sansa Stark returned home to Winterfell for her wedding to Ramsay Bolton, the news travelled fast and many of her lord father's former bannermen invited themselves to the wedding. She met so many of her father's loyal men that she felt overwhelmed, but when she was alone in her chambers one of the men paid her a visit to tell her that they were prepared to crown her as the Queen in the North but needed the Boltons out of the way. Though initially wary, she knew this was the reason she agreed to Lord Baelish's plot to marry her to Ramsay, and the next night she found the same man who had visited her and told him that she was ready.

She wed Ramsay in front of the Old Gods and when they retreated to their chambers, she knew what she had to do. She fiddled with her cuff as he spoke to Reek, the shell of what was once Theon Greyjoy, and when she saw his back was turned, she let the dagger that was up her sleeve drop into her hand as she stepped up behind him. In one fluid movement, before Ramsay could react, Sansa brought the dagger to his throat and slit it, mimicking the way that her lady mother had been murdered at the Red Wedding.

Ramsay dropped to the floor with a hand raised to his throat, desperately trying to stop the flow as he struggled to draw in breath. Sansa looked at her hand that held the bloodied dagger then at Reek, deciding that it was more of a punishment to let him live in the horrid state he was in. She then left, walking the familiar walkway to discover that the man who had approached her was waiting as promised, guiding her into the chambers that Roose Bolton had claimed for himself. Roose's body was sprawled across the bed, a dagger protruding from his chest. In the corner was Fat Walda, Roose's wife, being held by one of the Northern men.

"What would you like done with her, my Queen?" he asked.

Sansa gave Fat Walda a levelled look. "I like her," she stated before turning back to the other man. "What of the Bolton men?"

"They have been taken care of."

"Good. Lord Baelish is still in King's Landing but I do not need him here. I intend to seek justice for those who were slaughtered at the Red Wedding and I will not rest until Lord Walder Frey's head has rolled."

By dawn news had begun to spread about the new Queen in the North.
♠ ♠ ♠
because this should have happened in season five but didn't because they just wanted to keep sansa as a victim instead of building on the growth they showed at the end of season four (and is in the books) because lol that's all she is~