Status: 17/26

Trueborn

stark

Bodies littered the room in which the Iron Throne sat, and as she steadily walked through what felt like a sea of bodies, she knew it would take a lot to take the Seven Kingdoms off its knees and back onto its feet. There had been far too much bloodshed in the past years and she was determined to change that.

"My Queen," one of her men said, making her look over her shoulder, "the Tyrell girl has been spared as ordered."

She nodded and finished her walk to the Iron Throne, sweeping her skirts to the side as she sat down. "I would very much like House Tyrell to be a close friend to the Iron Throne," she said.

The man bowed his head and left, leaving Sansa Stark, the new Queen on the Iron Throne, to survey the bodies. Somewhere would be Cersei Lannister's body, she had no doubt, but she did wish that she had been the one to stand before the former Queen Regent and have her plead for her life before she was killed. It would have been a mimic of the situation where her own father was executed on the steps of the Great Sept. He had confessed to treason and proclaimed Joffrey to be the rightful heir but was still beheaded on the spot, and though it was by Joffrey's order, she was sure that Cersei had been behind it.

It was ironic that her brother had been crowned King in the North to rebel from the Iron Throne's authority and yet here she was, perched on that very same seat. The different was that the boy who was sat on the throne then had been a bastard, born through incest and was a vile monster, whereas she was a Northerner, trueborn and a Stark through-and-through.

Sansa might have been new to being Queen but she had learnt many things since she had first arrived in King's Landing, and she knew that there was nothing naive about herself now. In fact, she was sure she would end up surprising her men with the things she had in mind.

It turned out that there was much her bannermen could learn, and she was only too pleased to teach them.
♠ ♠ ♠
by now my love for sansa should be obvious considering how many times she has become queen in my pieces~