Can't Get Next to You

Stay with me.

“So… shall we continue what we started last night?” Duane whispered in her ear as they passed one another in the hallway at work. Sutton couldn’t deny that she felt a twinge of excitement at the prospect of seeing him again. She hadn’t dated much since moving to Hawaii, just a few losers here and there. She knew it stemmed back to everything that happened with her brother all those years ago. Throwing caution to the wind she takes a deep breathe and says, “What time?”

He pushed her against the dresser, sucking at her earlobe, eliciting a nervous moan from deep within her chest. “Duane.”

“Shh…” he silences her, running a hand underneath her shirt before quickly pulling it and her bra over her head. She didn’t know what happened, what had changed. But looking up at his face...she felt herself get wet. Hard and steady on the back of her head, she could feel his strong fingers tangle in her hair. He presses his lips to hers; they're searing hot. He drags his teeth across her bottom lip. “Mmm” she whispers, he lets go but only for a moment to unzip his jeans. He grabs her by the waist, yanking her short skirt above her hips and pulls her away from the dresser and tosses her roughly onto the his bed, rolls on a condom and rides her.

Lying against the headboard smiling sleepily, a white sheet pulled down to his pelvis, he pants, “Fuck. I needed that.” looking through his heavy eyelids, her dark eyes met his and she smiled a lazy smile. “Mmm, me too.” she returns with a yawn.

“Stay the night with me?” he asks pulling the sheet over her bare breasts. As much as she wanted to she didn’t know if she should. “I don’t know, Duane Lee.”

“Stay with me.” he asks sweetly, turning on his side and wrapping a muscular around around her waist, pulling her warm body into his. “Why?” she retorts. He nuzzles his face into her neck and replies, “Because I can’t think of a better way to start my day than filling that pussy up.”

“You’re so nasty.” Sutton says, biting her lip. “You love it.” he replied closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

“What’s on that phone that’s so fucking fascinating?” he asks her the next morning as he pulls a tight black tshirt over his head. She looks up from her seat on the side of his bed, legs crossed, wearing one of his tshirt’s and says, “Work stuff.” She felt bad lying to him but didn't want to tell the man she’d just had hot, sweaty morning sex with that she was checking her messages from another man.

He looks down at her and nods his head before leaning in to kiss her quickly on the lips. “Ready to go?” he asks, pulling her off the bed. “I can’t go into work wearing your shirt!” Duane pulls her in close, she could feel his heavy breathe on her neck as he whispers in her ear, “How about we just take off and stay in bed all day. Just you...” he says, moving to kiss her lightly on the lips, “and me…” another kiss, “naked, all day.” he finishes, his bright blue eyes dancing with mischief.

“Right… because that won’t be suspicious AT ALL!” Sutton says, returning one of his kisses.