Status: In progress, slowly but surely

The Final Goal

Chapter 2

Skylar watched as Fleury and the rest of the team skated onto the ice. They circled around and she watched Fleury go to the goal. He smiled at her through his mask and she smiled back, excited to see her first hockey game.

It was almost the end of the 3rd period. The Penguins were playing the Sabres and they were up 3-0. Skylar zoned out, and found her eyes wandering to his butt. With all of his pads on, his butt looked huge and for whatever reason, she couldn't look away. She moved her eyes up and looked at the hair that was peeking out of his mask. She could just barely see the black tips sticking out of the bottom, obviously drenched in sweat. There was a stoppage of play and she watched as Fleury took off his mask to fix something. He threw his head back, sweaty hair flying through the air, and she wondered what it felt like. For some reason, it looked really good.

The buzzer went off, signaling the end of the game, and startled her out of her trance. She smiled, seeing that the Penguins won the game. Skylar got up and walked into their locker room. She saw Patric in the corner and ran over to him. "Congrats on the win, bro!" She said giving him a hug. "Thanks! Me and the boys are going out to celebrate... Do you want to come with? I'm sure it'll be fine with the guys," He asked, looking around the locker room to see if anyone disagreed. When no one said anything, Skylar nodded her head. "Yeah, of course! I'd love to come!" she said, smiling. The other guys in the locker room smiled and they made their way out of the room, suddenly eager for a night in town.

Soon they walked into a club they had stopped at that wasn't too far from Consol. Skylar had made Patric stop at their house first because she wanted to change into a different, more appropriate outfit. After a lot of thought, she decided to wear a short, tight, black dress and black high heels. Walking in, she went straight to the bar with the guys, trying not to shiver at the way Downie's eyes scanned her body with a hungry look in his eyes. She ordered a few shots and turned to the guys around her, which happened to be Downie, Crosby, and Fleury. "Here guys! Take a shot!" Skylar said giving them all a shot. "Let's celebrate this win right!" She said laughing. They all laughed with her and everyone gladly took their shots except for Crosby, who muttered something about not drinking because he didn't want to "exercise while hungover".

After a few more, Downie pulled her out onto the dance floor. "So," he said looking down at her. "Did you like the game?" He asked. "Yeah it was cool!" She replied, smiling. Downie was going to say something else, but Skylar turned around and pushed her body against his, grinding her hips against him. He didn't object, even though he knew she was a bit drunk. Skylar felt him slip his hands onto her hips, pulling her against him. Their hips swayed to the music; Skylar's body moved rythmically against his and Downie leaned his head down to press his lips against her neck. Skylar was sure she probably tasted like sweat, and figured she probably smelled even worse- cheap alcohol was not an attractive smell on anyone. Nevertheless, Skylar leaned her head back, giving Downie more access to her neck as he bit and licked her soft skin.

They danced like this for awhile, and Skylar was surprised when no one came looking for them. She then surprised herself by turning her head and whispering in Downie's ear, "Maybe we could go back to yours for a bit?" Downie smiled and she felt him nod his head, "Yeah let's go before anyone sees". She agreed and they slipped past the guys, somehow managing to go unnoticed. Downie brought her over to his car and they quickly left, headed to his apartment.

Patric's P.O.V.

"Hey have you seen Downie?" Crosby asked Patric with Fleury standing at his side. "No... Have you seen my sister?" Patric said realizing he hasn't seen her since they all got to the club. "She gave us shots then her and Downie went to dance," Fleury said looking at him. Patric sighed. "What's wrong?" Crosby asked. "Well, nothing is wrong, but Downie and Skylar probably left together that's why we can't find them." Patric said, looking at them both. "Don't worry Patric. She is an adult and can make her own choices," Crosby said, giving Patric a pat on the shoulder before walking over to Geno. Patric turned his head to look at Fleury, wondering what he had to say, but stopped after seeing the look plastered on Fleury's face. The guy almost looked jealous; his hand was clenched at his side and he was staring ahead, seeing nothing, eyes dark as he was deep in thought. After a few minutes Fleury stopped staring off into space and left, walking over to Letang without saying anything. Patric sighed again. 'Maybe I should find someone to sneak off with,' he thought to himself.

Skylar's P.O.V

Skylar and Downie reached his apartment door and he shoved her in the second he opened the door. Skylar laughed as Downie dragged her into his room and threw her on his huge, king size bed. She watched as he jumped onto the bed with her, peeling off his clothes in the process. Skylar watched Downie smirk down at her before grabbing her dress and lifting it up and over her head, throwing it somewhere in his room. Unable to wait any longer, he swiftly finished undressing her, so they were both laying naked in his bed. Skylar looked at Downie and kissed him hard, relishing at the feel of his lips on hers. His tongue pressed against her lips and she gladly opened up, letting his tongue battle with hers. His hands reached down and she gasped as she felt them roam her body. Letting her body take control, she gave in to him, not caring if she would regret it in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter... I'm a very impatient person and needed something to happen so sorry if you don't like it!! I might re-write this later on, but I felt it was time to post another chapter so yeah... :P Comment any thoughts or ideas! Thanks for reading! :D