Status: NOW ON WATTPAD

Rebellion

The Fallout

Running.

It started out as a normal night. I went out with my friend Linda to a club in the heart of downtown Orlando. We had a rough week, so it was only natural to get our minds off of it. Linda was in the middle of the dance floor, drunk off her mind grinding against some guy. I was at the bar inhaling my third glass of wine.
“Come dance!” Linda yelled over the loud music.
“I’m okay. I’ll just watch you and that guy to make sure you don’t make a mistake.” I said, knowing she would be pissed at me for saying that. I didn’t care.
She made her way back onto the floor, and I continued to sip on my drink.

“You know, to much of that can do a number on you.”
I looked up to see a woman with long, black hair and piercing blue eyes in front of me.
“I can take care of myself, thank you.” I retaliated back to her.
“Don’t say I didn’t warn you. My group and I are having a smaller party back at my house if you want to join.” I felt reluctant to join, but I did anyway, knowing I may feel better at a smaller event. Linda could take care of herself.

We started walking to wherever this lady lived. It was chilly out, and the walk seemed to be pretty long.

“I don’t even know your name..” I trailed off.
“Annabelle Rose.” She said.
“Paige Knight.” Things were starting to get weird. We trailed off to a dark, alley way and that made me feel very uneasy.
“I think I should get back to my friend, she’s probably wondering where I am.” Before I knew it, I was on the ground.
“You’re not going anywhere.” Annabelle growled. She grabbed my hands and yanked me up before dragging me along into a small building.
I fiddled around in my bag before pulling out my pepper spray and using it against her.

Running.

Before I knew it, my feet were carrying me as fast as they could. It had started to rain, and I wasn’t sure where I was going, all I knew was that it was the opposite direction. My heart was racing, but that didn’t stop Annabelle from finding me. She appeared out of know and I stopped dead in my tracks.

“You shouldn’t have done that” She said coldly.
“ What do you want from me?” I spat out as quick as I could.
“ I want you.” Was all she said before I punched her right in the face.

Running.

I turned around the street near Disney World before I ran straight into somebody. I was knocked on the ground and their hands clasped around my mouth.

“Don’t scream, We’re here to help you.” A women’s voice rang through my ears. I couldn’t make out their faces, but it didn’t matter because I had blacked out before I could do anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I haven't written in a while, so I hope it's good! Leave comments and what not!