Status: Just popped up into my head out of no where. Hope you enjoy.

It's Just That

One Day

“Could blue!” Someone screams, as I’m pushed down a bed.

Wait, being pushed down on a path on a bed? What was going on?

“Clear!” Someone screams out.

Thunk.

“Again!”

Thunk.

Beep...Beep...Beep

“What’s the girl name?” A woman asks someone.

“Pipper, Pipper Gray,”

^^^^

My name is Pipper Gray and I should be dead. No joke, I really should be dead. But I’m not. It all started last Monday--ha course it’s a freaking Monday. It’s the most hated day of the week. I was at a party with my friends, having a blast and then I met a guy that flipped my life upside down and sent my car into the river. Now, I was someone else all together.

“Pipper, are you lessening?” The Vampire that changed me, Daved Sturk.

“I want to go home,” I tell him, like I do every night, since a week ago that he changed and oh yeah, killed me. Now I can never go home.

“Do you want me to tell you, why I picked you out of all those girls at that party?” He takes a seat next to me, placing his hand over mine, but I jerk my hand away from him and scoot far away from him. He exhales, like I’m a child not wanting to listen. “The reason I picked you, out of all those girls, is simple. Because the power you have over people.”

Glaring at him, I bared my sharp teeth at him, as my eyes change red. “What is that supposed to me?!”

“Don’t you wonder, how you have always gotten what you wanted?”

“Because my parents are good locking, making me good looking.”

He shakes his head. “Yes there is that and then there is something else,” he moves so fast, that I almost don’t see him standing in front of me, till black jeans are right in front of my face by a foot. He leans over, so our faces are level. “Because you are a very, very special vampire. Once you died, you came back to life and then died all over again. That only means one thing,”

“And what does it mean?” I ask glaring at him.

He leans in, so he whispers into my ear. I can feel his lips against my ear, as he smiles. “You can never die, you are the Queen of us all and you never knew it. Now we must find your King, so we can take the world back.” He then kisses me against the ear.

Punching him in the gut as hard as I can, I get up sending the chair I was sitting in over. Glaring down at him, as he double over holding his gut. “I want to go home and wake up from this nightmare! That is all I want!” Then I run off, away from him and maybe this nightmare. If possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, tell me what you think please.