Status: Just popped up into my head out of no where. Hope you enjoy.

It's Just That

Day is Night

Reaching out my hand in front of some sunlight, my hand burns making me pull it away quickly. Looking at my hand, it’s just a tad red, but it quickly fades away.

Frowning I grab a hold of the curtain, I pull it down letting sunlight flood into the hallway. Human servants would clean it up and replace them. I hated them, just because they were humans and I wasn’t anymore. Daved says I can with stand more then most Vampires can and once the King of Vampires is found, then there no telling what we will be capable of.

“Your Highness, it’s dangerous to be up during the daylight and in front of so much sunlight, you could burst into flames.” One of the guards tells me.

Looking at the window, I want to be outside and bathing in the light of the sun. “If I died, I would just come back to life.”

“We don’t know how strong you are yet. It’s better to be safe,” he tells me.

Still looking out the window, I can hear birds singing and talking to one another. “When were you turned?” I ask the guard.

“Hundred years ago,” he tells me.

“Do you miss the sunlight?”

“Every day,” he tells me.

Looking back at him, I want to cry, but I hate crying more then ever now. My tears are no longer water, now it’s blood so it’s gross. “I would give anything to turn back into human, to spend time in the sunlight, with my family and friends.” I tell the guard, then I look away from the outside world and look at him. His face shows no emotion, his body looks like it’s made from stone, just like all the other guards. His light blond hair is slicked back, but I can’t see his eyes. They are hidden behind dark sunglasses.

“Do you really hate being one of us that much?”

“You have no idea, how much I hate it.” Running through the sunlight, my skin burns.

“Are you all right?” The guard is next to me with in a second, with his arms out to me as if I’ll pass out.

“I’m fine,”

“Why did you do that?” He asks with his eyebrows together with a frown on his face.

“Because my room is down this hallway,” I tell him simply, then I start walking down the hallway, like nothing had happened. “Good night,” I tell the guard, as I head to my room. Only to lock myself in and punch the wall like I always do when I come into the room, adding holes into the wall.

^^^^

My alarm clock goes off about seven, but I’m already awake. I didn’t sleep at all. Through a week of this it’s still hard to believe my days are now nights and nights are days.

Opening one of the big windows, wind comes through and I want to feel how cold it is. But I can’t, my skin and body is already cold. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out, all I can think about is how my family and friends are hours away from me, but I can never go back. I mean I could, but I don’t trust myself.

Someone knocks on the door and in walks a human male, he’s fairly young. “I’m here for your feeding,” he tells me, not even giving me a glance.

”I won’t feed from you, please leave.” I tell him, not even giving him a second glance.

“But you must feed,” he tells me.

Gritting my teeth, I yell at him without meaning to. “I said get out! You smell like sunlight and I hate you for it! Now get out! If they say anything about me not drinking you, tell them I refused you and want nothing to do with their help of my feeding!” I scream out at him.

The man quickly leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Blood tears start to fall from my eyes and I scream, sending it out the window. The scream is so powerful the wall around the window is destroyed. The crumbled wall chunks fall ten story’s to the ground. People scream from bellow. Looking down, people run around like ant’s trying to clean up the destruction.

Looking up at the moon, it’s starting to come up. The sun was no longer my day, but the moon was. Never again, would the sun be my day and never again would the moon be my night. Everything was turned around. I might as well be standing on my head and never use my feet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow 4 people have already the first chapter and 2 of that 4 have subscribed. I love you all!!