Status: Complete

Weight of Living

Six - Jack.

“Looking up, I see a falling star, and watch its fire burn into the floor,
I am left standing on the edge,
Wondering why we fall so hard, why we fall so hard…”

- Kids In The Dark, All Time Low.


Jack is thrilled with the way that Alex has given up all pretence of not being reliant on Jack for basically every decision. He asks about every single little thing, and if Jacks so much as shakes his head, Alex won’t do whatever it is that he was going to do.

It really is gorgeous, Jack thinks as he watches Alex sign some fans CDs, that Alex wholly dependent on him. It gives Jack such a delight to direct Alex’s every move. Coming out to sign things for their fans after their show, for example, was Jack’s idea. As soon as Jack mentioned it, Alex had jumped at the idea.

The power he has over Alex also makes something darker curl pleasantly in the bottom of Jack’s stomach, and he thinks he’s going to make Alex a nervous wreck before asking for something Jack has wanted for a while.

(---)


During the day before their scheduled hotel night, Jack disappears into the backstreets of the town, taking in the sights, posting photos on Instagram and Twitter, and finding his way around with the help of Google Maps. He’s having fun, though the thought of Alex’s anxiety makes his mouth water.

The anticipation is almost as good as the real thing.

(---)


When Jack goes back to the hotel where they were dumped that morning, Alex clings to him the minute he walks into the lobby. He smiles, a slow, predatory type of smile that only Alex sees. Soothingly, as their manager passes around the hotel room keys – Alex and Jack are together, obviously – Jack brushes two fingers across Alex’s wrist. He feels Alex’s body relax.

Jack leads them to the elevator, asking, “What you’ve been up to ‘Lex?”

Alex blushes and stutters perfectly as he answers, “W-we went for f-food, and then we went t-to the big – big thingy.”

Jack smiles and presses the button for their floor as he says, “Alex, I don’t know what that is. Could you explain more?”

By asking a simple question, Jack is pleased to see that Alex is on the verge of falling apart completely as he attempts to reply. He has Alex exactly where he wants him.

“We went to the – the – the place that has t-the big statue…”

Jack is very aware of the self-satisfied smirk on his face as he says, “Alex, babe, you’re gonna have to use words.”

“I – I can’t,” Alex splutters, “I don’t know where we went! All I know is that you weren’t there!”

“There, there Alex.” Jack says, as they step out of the elevator onto their floor, “I’m going to make it all better.”

“H-how?”

And Alex sounds so hopeful, so innocent, that Jack has to kiss him right there against the wall, close to their hotel room.

“We’re going to have sex.” Jack says after a moment of kissing the wonderfully soft lips of his boyfriend.

“I…what? Why?” Alex asks, allowing Jack to pull him gently in the direction of their room.

Jack opens the door easily and pushes Alex in. He explains as he pulls off his clothes, “Because I love you, and this will be good for you.”

“Ok.”

Jack smiles as he slowly encourages Alex to strip, to bare himself to the otherwise empty room, because Alex is trusting him, and he loves that. It gives him such a rush of power that it makes him a little dizzy.

Jack pushes Alex towards the bed once he’s naked and blushing. He looks at Alex, his eyes tracing the body he’s come to know so well over the past few months. Jack wants nothing more than to break him into pieces and put him together again.

It’s what he’s going to do, he thinks, it’ll be so goddamn pretty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jack is very messed up in this. I like it. I honestly don't know how many more chapters I've got - I'm just sorta making it up as I go along.

Anyway, comments mean a lot to me!