Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

First day

Bailey's pov...

I'm so nervious about camp, I mean this is the first time I've ever been to one. I guess you could say its really weird that a kid my age has never been to a casual camp before. The problem is I'm an outsider and no on ever accepts a boy like me. I'm supposed to be more boyish if thats possible for me. I'm supposed to be your typical freshman jock but I'm not, I'm just a freshman that hasnt grown out of their skin yet. Now I'm still in the cacoon, not knowing when to get out. I've been alone for almost all my life with my problems when I dont consider them problems but my parents do. One of the main problems considers me being gay which I believe it's completely normal. I have a belief that any type of sexuality is normal, for a 14 year old I speak my mind alot.

My mom tells me that all the time, but my dad tells me when he's on the verge of punching the crap out of me. Ever since he found out about my sexuality, he went beserk and here I am taking it all in. The car stops in front of the entrance made out of old wood. My mom announced, "Here it is, Bailey, time to get off." I nodded and got out of the car without a hug or a kiss coming from my mom. I grabbed my stuff out of the trunk and headed towards the crowded camp. All the boys here looked mature and some looked lost out of their minds, but there was a main one that cought my eye. He had jet black hair with a hot pink fringe placed smoothly on his left eye. He looked older than me but I didnt care, he was gorgeous. He also had balck skinny jeans with a red top followed by a white stud belt hanging loosely from his perfect slim hips. He also had red an black vans and was a good shade of pale. I couldn't stop looking at him as he walked with his duffle bag and desided to sit down on one of the wooden benches, feeling out of place, just like I did.

One of the counselors walked up to me and said, "Hey kid, welcome to georgetown, what's your name?" His voice was so deep for a geeky looking guy, but he was a cool geeky guy.
I answered, "I'm Bailey Michaels, but you can just call me Bailey." He smiled and said, "I'm Chris, if there are any problems call me up or the other couselors that don't give a shit and I'll take care of it." I giggled at his 'the other counselors that don't give a shit' remark and he just smiled. He looked like Mikey from My Chemical Romance alot, I thought that was pretty cool to find someone of my own kind.

I didn't know wether to walk up to that angel or not, but I knew I was extremely nervious. My palms were sweating and I whiped them on my slightly baggy jeans. I decided to walk around the camp site just to explore and become less tense.

Josia's pov...

I'm so lost here, I know I'm only supposed to be here to get out of depression but I only feel more tense cuz these people don't know what I'm going through and they won't understand.
I take a seat on one of the benches to clear my head and to look less lost. I stare at the ground for quite some time. Suddenly I feel someone looking at me, I started to feel more tense than usual. Then I looked up only to see a little guy talking to the counselor, who looks like Mikey. I've been to the orientation of this camp cuz my mom insisted, but I thought it was too much. They little guy was pretty good looking if you tell me. He had light brown hair with a fringe that went over his left eye just like me and he had a black Smashing Pumpkins shirt that hugged around his slender shape with blue slightly baggy jeans and black audios. He also had belt with skulls on it it looked really nice on him, he looked pretty young, but yet adorable. I wonder if he's gay or bi, but I don't wanna know if hes straight cuz that would brake me in a million pieces.

I continue to look at him as he talked to Mikey jr, once they stopped I looked somewhere else but from the corner of my eye I could see him looking at me, I found my admirer. I wanted to go over there and talk to him, it was to late he left and my heart sank.