Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

Leaving the hell camp...a few more weeks to go

Bailey's pov

it was really brave of Josia to do what he did, and now we weren't allowed to be in that camp ever again, but what is there to lose...bimbos and jocks? Theyre nothing to us and we're nothing to them. I gently rest my head on Josia's shoulder as he rests his head on top of mines, it's been a long day. Once the bus arrived to our campsite I felt at peace, there's no one to bother us now. We all exited from the bus and I took Josia to my cabin. We settled ourselves on my bunk and I carefuly took his shirt off as he took off mines and we laid on my bunk. I cuddled closer to him as he placed his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and was removing my fringe from my eyes every now and then. I loved this moment here, I was sure going to miss it when we go back home and never see eachother again.

I can't let that happen, i would walk a 1000 miles for josia, just to be in his arms again. He looked down at me and wondered, "what are you thinking about hun?" I replied, "Us, when we go back home, and never see eachother again." He reasured, "I wouldn't let that happen Bailey, I love you too much to let you go just like that. I'd walk more than a 1000 miles for you." I smiled and pecked him in the lips and agreed, "I would do the same for you." He smiled and pulled me closer to him. Soon i found myself falling into a peaceful sleep.

Josia's pov

Since bailey was asleep and i wanted to stay in this position, hell I fell asleep as well, just holding him. Soon it was morning and I stirred awake, only to find the rest of the guys gone. I layed my eyes on Bailey, he looked so peaceful. I removed his fringe from his soft face. I just layed there admiring his features. A little while later, his green eyes met mines and he smiled at my presence. He whispered, "I'm so happy you didn't leave." I replied, "I wouldn't leave such a pretty face." He smiled and pecked my lips, I kissed him back, making it more deep. He placed his hand on my cheeck and I on his soft hair. This was a great good morning kiss. We finally pulled away and I suggested, "Lets take a shower." He giggled and we got up, hand in hand.

We got our towels and clothes and headed to the showers. We didn't get stares since people knew we were together, it was obvious. At least nobody saw something wrong with that. That gave me an amazing feeling, we could be together without feeling we're being watched. Soon we see Mikey jr and he greets, "Hey love birds, I heard what happened at the other camp." I looked down and the counselor continued, "It's alright Josia, you kicked some serious ass, I'm proud of you." I smiled and Mikey jr departed and we headed towards the showers.

Bailey and I decided to get in one shower and there we bathed eachother, making out every now and then. When we finished, we dried ourselves and bailey being the kid that he is drained some water in face with his wet hair. I protested, "Don't do that sweety, you got me all wet." He pouted at me and gave me the cute little eyes. I sighed playfully and said,"I forgive you." He smiled and gave me a kiss, I returned it and we left back to his cabin.