Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

Nearing the end of camp

Bailey's pov

This is the week before the last and my my stomach is tying in nots, would we be able to work with our plan? I love Josia so much and I can't let him go. At the moment we're sitting bofore the clear lake, just holding eachother, I wish this could last forever. Not all stories have happy endings but I want our story to have a happy ending.

Josia asked hopefully, "whats on your mind babe?" I reply, "Just thinking next week is the last and if our plan would work." He reasured, "It will hun, it will, don't worry." I smiled and turned my head to kiss him gently. His arms were wrapped around my waist as I leaned my head on his chest. We were enjoying the camp view behind the bushes and small trees. I will sure miss this camp, I wouldn't mind coming again.

Soon it was gettin late as the sun was setting, I frowned but the view looked so beautiful. Josia and I were taking in the scenery and as soon as the sun disappeared, we got up from our places and headed towards our cabins this time. Josia hasn't slept in his cabin for more than a week. As he were going in, he was looking at me with sad eyes, I reasoned, "Hun, yoou havent slept in your cabin for more than a week." He still continued to give me the same innocent look, and I suggested, "Okay, if those littled dudes took your bed you can stay with me." He smiled like a little school girl as I stood on the doorframe. He went inside tiptoing and went back out, mouthing, "I can stay with you." I smiled what a relief and he mouthed again,"I'll get my stuff." I nodded and he went back in to get his bags without making any noise he's good at that.

When he was finished, he closed the door quietly and headed towards my cabin. I helped him with his stuff and settled it on a corner in front of my bunk. I changed into my pjs as he changed into his' and we layed next to eachother in my bottom bunk. We were facing eachother as Josia was playing with my hair. He whispered, "when we get out of here, I will call a cab since I have the cab service number in my cell and I could tell him to lead us where ever we want." I smiled and replied, "What if we get chased around by the cops I mean my mom is the type to call the cops." "Then we'll stop by your house so you can explain to your mom whats going on." I nodded, my mom wouldn't care anyway, she has said so many times that she wanted to get rid of me.

Soon enough once we worked out our plan, we fell into a deep sleep.