Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

the end

Josia's pov

This is it the last day of all memories, and yet we have more to come. Bailey and i woke up from our slumber and started packing our bags. My stomach was in knots I hope our plan works. Soon Bailey and I finished and carried our bags outside, and I called the cab service, checking my wallet to see if I had enough money. I found 70 dollars, this could be enough for our trips.

As I called, Bailey stood patiently next to me as I rested my arm on his small waist, and his head rested on my shoulder. I finally hung up and we took a place on the bench, me stroking his soft hair. He turned to me and said, "I love you Jo." I smiled and replied, "I love you too, with all my heart." He smiled and gave me a peck. Twenty minutes later, the cab arrived and we said goodbye to mikey junior and headed inside, after placing our bags in the trunk. The cab driver asked where he should go and bailey replied to that question with his address. The driver nodded and we were on our way to bailey's hometown. It was a long drive and I was beginning to feel restless. A couple of our passed and we made it as the cab parked infrnt ofhis one story home. He got out the car, and headed towards the door, unlocking it, it seemed like noone was home.

Bailey's pov

Thang god noone was home, I headed towards my room to get the rest of my stuff and I wrote a letter to my mom saying my story aboout Josia and how we were gonna live together, and that she didnt have to worry about me because I'll be safe wherever I'm going. I settled the letter on the kitchen table and headed back outside to the cab, placing the rest of my belongings in the trunk. I took my place next to josia and the cab drove off to Josia's hometown. Josia told me we would be living there but in a different town he told me it was beautiful up there. A few hours later we arrived to his house so he could the same as I did. soon he got back in the cab and we kept going, I was supriesed this little car could hold so much gas.

We arrived to the town and we got dropped off infront of an apartment complx and Josia paid his bill. We headed inside until we saw an office and we went inside. Only to meet with a nice looking lady about in her mid 30s and she asked gently, "how can I help you boys?" josia replied, "We would like a one bedroom one bath apartment." She nodded and booked us with an apartment that had the same quantity of rooms and bathrooms. she asked josia for his id and he showed it to her. She approved and led us to our new appartment, room 124.