Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

Should we kiss and tell?

Bailey's pov...

Ever since yesterday, Josia and I have become really close, like were friends but still flirt around. Today was our first camp activity and I have no clue how's it gonna go. I woke up as the sun came up on the windowside of my cabin. Josia was in the cabin next to mine's thank god. I got up and did my daily routine, when I was finished, I went to meet up with Josia...I love saying his name it's so pretty to me.

Once I met him he gave a friendly hug, he smelled so nice, like strawberries and mango spray. I complimeneted, "You smell pretty nice today." He replied, "why thank you, you smell awsome too." I laughed and we went to joiin the group to start off our day. We decided to go for a swim at the lake, this was gona be interesting. We all walked up to the lake but it was a different lake though so we had to walk farther. Josia and I were next to eachother and were the only outcasts there, we were the only ones with dark clothes. We didnt care and besides nonone minded our sense of style thats what I liked too.

A few minutes later we made it and settled ourselves down, as the counselor instructed, "Okay you guys knock yourselves out the water's fine." Evryone stripped to their swim suits underneath their clothes and dove in. Josia was taking his shirt off, revealing his amazing shape, I began to blush.He joked, "Enjoying the view?" I laughed and just took my shirt off and we dipped ourslevers into the water. It felt really nice to be here, like I couldd relax here with my new friend. He told me, "You look so sexy when you're wet." I replied, "Dido, are you like gonna kiss me now." I was joking when I said that but I really wanted to so bad. He shrugged his shoulders with a, "Maybe," I blushed. Suddenly he dipped me underneath the water and took advantage. He held me close to him and locked his lucious lips to mines. I kissed back of course and we came back up. It feels amazing to have a nice kis underwater.