Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

Nice and cozy

Bailey's pov

After the kiss in the lake, I knew Josia was the guy for me and it was obvious. I may only just met him yesterday but we're beset friends...with beniefits. I like the idea of that and besides I'm planning on taking him back to my cabin for lunch I dunno if they'll let us.

When the counselore warned that it was time to go, everyone got off the lake and headed towards their things, chatting away. Josia and I got out to grab our dry shirts and walked with the grioup back to the camp site. I asked, "Do you think you could go to my cabin for lunch, I've got a nice stash of junk food." He smiled and said, "Of course, While everyone goes to their cabins to get ready for lunch we'll stay in yours." I nodded and said, "Sounds like a plan." He smiled and we kept on walking.

A little while later we were there and everyone went their separate ways and I led Josia to my cabin. The room mates were off to their showers so it left me and Josia all alone. He joked, "Wheres your stash my little rebel?" I smiled and took out my doufle bag from underneath the bed. I took out lays, pringles, cokes, all the good stuff. He opened a bag of lays and was feeding himself some chips I joined and we sat there peacefully eating. I reminded, "I liked that kiss at the lake." He replied, "Oh really, I'm glad you liked it cuz I loved it." I laughed and he said, "You wanna continue where we left off, we're all alone."

I smiled once again and replied, "Sure, but once the door knocks we're gonna act completely normal." He nodded and leaned in towards me as I leaned closer and our lips met one more time. He let his tounge roam around my innocent mouth which wasnt so innocent anymore, I love camp. He laid me down on the wooden floor and got on top of me. At least I didn't feel like I was suffocating, I'm pretty tiny. He ran his skilled hands along my sides as I slipped my hands under his shirt and let the roam to his back. This was the best experience of my life. It was like he took over me but let me have some control as well. He caressed my face and whispered, "You're so beautiful," leaving good chills up mu spine, I felt so wanted.