Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

Day two of being together at last

Josia's pov...

After the evening at the lake, I took Bailey back to his cabin, I didn't wanna leave him though but I didnt want other campers to get suspicious about us. I was falling for Bailey even more and I don't know how to control myself. For a fourteen year old he sure could make a sixteen year old feel overpowered, he's really skilled with his hands. Don't mean to mention too much info but you read it all about now=). So anyways, I'm back in my cabin, laying on my comfy bunk, thinking about what just took place.

Next day....

I woke up as the light shone through my window, making my eyes squint from the brightness. I wonder what Bailey's doing, and I'm sure today the counselors have something in store for us. Suddenly, one knocks on our door, I get up to answer it. He tells my sleepy state, "We're going on a hike today, tell your mates." I nodded and turned to the sleeping bodies. Instead of nudging each one of them awake, I decide to switch on the light, making them whine of thhe pain in their eyes. I simply say, "We're going on a hike, bitches."

Bailey's pov...

There was a knock on our door and one of us wen to answer it, it was a counselor. Jeffrey, that's his name, turns to us and says, "We're going on a hike," and frowns afterwards. We frown as well, but the thought of seeing Josia came to my mind and a smile came to my face, but I tried to hide it from my mates.

Soon we all got up from our bunks to get ready for the hike. I went to restroom to brush my teeth and fix myself and in come Josia. He sets his stuff on the sink next to mines and looks at me with a smirk, making my stomach fill up with morning butterflies. He whispers to me, "Good morning precious." I simply reply, "Morning beautiful." He smiles, desiring to kiss me, but frowns as he sees other campers around us, minding their business. I whispered, "Maybe later." He smiled and nodded, I returned to brushing my teeth and he did the same. When we were done, we changed into our clothes for the day and set out into the hot sun.

Soon everyone was ready for the hike and we set off into the green hills. Josia put his arm around me as we walked, making me feel safe. He whispered in my ear, giving me chills, "I wanna kiss you so bad." I told him in a low tone, "I know, I do too, but we can't in front of all these people." He frowned but it was the truth, we can't give ourselves away just like that, it would be horrible.

He saw the concern and annoyance in my face and he said in the same low tone as me, "It's oki Bailey, I get it, don't worry sweetie." I smile at him, being hungry for that kiss.
I realize how much we kiss and never get tired of it. We're young I know but still, thats why God invented the kiss, for two innocent little beings to enjoy the aspects of it. soon we stopped to rest. Everyone sat in common places or explored to see the different kinds of trees the counselors told us to explore. Josia told me seductively, "Let's explore." I giggled and I knew what this meant.

We came behind this thick willow tree and Jo pushed me gently against it, thank God there were other close trees and bushes in the way, so we were blocked out of sight.
He pressed his soft lips against mines as I kissed back with some emotion. He was starting to go under my shirt, but I had to stop him, we can't do that here. He pouted his cute little lip at me and I said, "Babe, we can't go that far here, anyone can catch us, lets get going." He nodded as he kissed me one more time and I led him back to the group.