Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

Kiss Me

Bailey's pov

I'm wondering where could you get a private place around here all these bimbos and jocks are everywhere. Josia continued to hold my waist as we walked until a stupid huge jock stood in front of us, stopping us in our tracks. We just looked up at him, annoyed. He glared at us and said, "We don't allow fags in this camp, so why don't you turn around, get in your little rainbow bus, and get the hell outta here." Josia spoke up, "Look, I don't know who you think you are, and have no clue why God created asswholes like you, but you don't own this camp. The owner is the one who made it, get it, or you're too slow to figure that out."

The jock was a loss for words, he'd usually think that we'll turn around and leave, do what he says, but no no one messes with Bailey and Josia. He replied, "So you do speak, I usually thought you cutted yourself for this freak," pointing at me. Josia was getting angry by the second. He answered, "Well that 'freak' is my boyfriend, and I suggest you get out of our way, or things would get ugly, and they will." Soon the jock got up in Josia's face and gritted, "I'd like to see you try." Josia soon let go of me and got in face too, o God. I didn't know what to do, either stop the fight that was gonna start, or enjoy Josia kicking his ass.

The jock pushed Josia with alot of force, and Josia walked up to him and punched him in the face, making his cheeck bruse. Now there was full fight between jock and emo, and to tell you the truth, Josia was winning. whos big and tough now.

I just stood there until two counselors separated them. The jock looked messed up as hell, and Josia didn't have a single scratch. The counselor said, "alright boys, come with me." I didn't know whether to just stand here or follow my boyfriend to his fate, so I just went to sit on the bench near the office to wait for him.

Josia's pov

That jock pissed me off, I couldn't look at him sitting next to me. The counsaelor said, "Okay, who started the fight." I decided to answer since the stupid jock won't admit that he did. I just told him what happened about him coming to me and boyfriend and quoted what he said to us. Then I warned him to leave us alone, and he pushed further to start the fight. The counselor looked at the jock and asked him, "Is that true?" He looked so small in his seat making me look confident. He looked at me and then at him, and nodded his head. Then he said, "But he started the punching." The counselor nodded and said, "Since I'm nice, I would give you a warning Herman, but if this happens again, you're out." 'Herman' nodded and and walked out the office. He was mad, but it was his fault he had it coming.

Then the counselor said, "And you, you can't come around here anymore." I nodded and walked out. I opened the screen door to find Bailey sitting quietly on the bench. He smiled as his eyes met mines and I smiled back. I sat next to him, holding him close, as he asked, "so what is your fate?" I shrugged, "I can't come around here anymore, but I don't care." He nodded and said, "Thanks for standing up for me, you looked so hott kicking his ass." I smiled as he returned it, and pulled me in for a kiss, not caring who was around.

I kissed him back and then we pulled away, and then I said, "Let's get the hell outta here." We stood up and walked the rest of the camp until it was time to leave.