Status: Thoughts?

Silver Slytherin

Dream.

Silver sat silently on the couch in the large room, her mind was still in a daze and everything was still foggy as if she had been drugged and knocked out. Her body was weak and she only her eyes to scan over the area in front of her, it was like a library, there an abundance of shelves stacked with books. Larges windows on one side up the stairs, a desk on the lower level in front of her filled with papers, and a bird that she remembered but could pin the name of it at that moment.

The large doors behind her swung open and she could hear the multiple foot steps coming closer, three maybe four people tops. Her head lulled to one side as her eyes closed gently, she wanted nothing more then to sleep it all away. She was probably dreaming to begin with, who wakes up in front of a castle in their pajamas?

"Dear wake up." A soft hand touched her causing her eyes to widen like saucers, an elderly woman knelt in front of her with a look of concern causing Silver to tilt her head. This was a dream, why did she care?

The woman knelt in front of her and slowly pushed the hair from her face, causing Silver to shutter. The touch felt so real, her finger tips slightly cold and calloused. Silver leaned back from her touch slightly.

"Do you remember how you got here?" This time it was a man who spoke, the man stood behind the woman. He wore a black cloak over black clothing, she could feel the giggles in her chest but kept them down the best that she could.

"This is a dream." When she spoke her throat burned and her voice was cracked and rough, as her body craved for water. Her hand slowly reached up and rubbed her throat, realization slowly hitting her one brick at a time.

The room was warm, as if she was in a home on a winter day trying to keep the cold out. Sitting in front of a fire place with a blanket covering her body for the extra warmth, there stood three people in front of her, the woman, the black haired man and an elderly man who wore cloaks as well.

Her heart started racing, her hands became sweaty and her head once slightly light headed had become ten times worse. The elder man had stepped up while the other two stepped back, his eyes held nothing but kindness and sadness. He stared at her for a few seconds before whispering a few words, silvers eyes scrunched slightly in confusion but not soon after, everything seemed light. She felt as if she was laying on clouds and she couldn't help her eyes getting heavier and heavier.

"She needs to recover, we will speak to her more in the morning." Where the last words she heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?