Status: Thoughts?

Silver Slytherin

Rude.

Silver sat on the steps she knew wouldn't start moving, her eyes glued to stain colored window with her arms wrapped around her knees, there wasn't much the professor would tell her. Actually there was nothing that he would tell her, not how she got here, why she was here and why he was so stricken about her last name.

It was all confusing to her, hard to take in and wrap around her head. All the professor would tell her was that she would be staying with the Slytherin house and that she would get all her school supplies by the end of the day.

She was also told to search out a boy named Draco Malfoy to escort her around the building, but at this very moment she didn't want to move or even speak to a soul that came up to her.

"Oy!" The voice boomed through the halls and silver stayed put, she knew they weren't looking for her. No one really knew of her to come look for her, except the blonde rude boy that brought her to the Professor.

"Mudblood!"

The voice was right in her causing her to jump, her head spin around and she stood face to face with the blonde boy from early, his hair was shaggy blonde slightly getting into his ice blue eyes. His lips held a smirk and Silver scowled at him, crossing her arms she waited.

He slowly stood straight which led to him towering over her, his arms were at his side as he held a proud smirk.

"You may be one mudblood that I could deal with after all, unlike that Granger filth."

The sound of her palm connecting with his face echoed through the empty halls, her nostrils flared and her hand ached from such a hard blow. The boy stood with his hand to his cheek in Shock, his eyes were wide and his mouth slightly open as if he was going to say something. But he didn't, instead he scowled and stood there.

"I won't apologize for that, but you damn well better treat me with respect you-" She bit her tongue trying to hold back all of the rude things she wanted to say.

All she really wanted to do was run, run and never look back. So she turned casually and walked down the steps as fast as she could with out tripping, she didn't know where she was going but she just needed to get out if there and get away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter.