Status: Thoughts?

Silver Slytherin

Shun.

Silver sat in the back of the classroom, alone. It was something she had quickly become used to over the course of three days, she didn't have friends in Hogwarts but she also didn't want enemies either.

Now she sat far in the back watching the teacher make potions, her body slouched back against the chair and her face set to an emotionless expression, her mind blank of anything that was important as she felt slightly numb to the world.

Slytherin

When other classmates found out her name, which she was still trying to figure out how that had happened, they shunned her. Apparently having the same last name of the house you're in is a bad thing. First came the stares, they lasted maybe a day and a half, then came the rumors. Something about a person who shall not be named, and how she must have been related to him in some manor. They even went as far as calling names, vermin, traitor, death eater.

In a matter of three days she felt as if this place was a jail cell for her, surrounded by people who hated her and wanted her gone but she couldn't leave. Even Draco had managed to avoid her, actually everyone in the school besides the teachers avoided her. Though she did hear whispers from a boy and his two friends, they weren't afraid but they weren't brave enough.

Blinking she watched the last person exit the room, she had dazed out again. Missing the whole class lesson once more, she was going to fail. Not like she really cared, she was forced to be here. She still didn't remember much from before here, but she sure as hell knew that at this moment in this she didn't want to be here. Quickly she gathered her things before the teacher could stop her, they had all been trying to stop her recently.

"Silver?" Her walk slowed as she heard the voice, it wasn't Malfoy and it wasn't anyone that she had spoken to in her time here. So it must have been him, the boy wonder. Turning slowly and careful not to trip on her own to feet, she stared at the boy just down the hall.

His hair was a brown shaggy mess, his glasses just at the brim of his nose and he was a little bit taller then her. At his side was a ginger head girl and red head boy, both staring her down pretty hard.

"If you came to tease me, bash me or threaten me...please pick another day, I'm tired and wish to rest." Her words were soft, she knew they didn't want to cause trouble, at least he didn't. But it was only fair to say what she needed to as she waited for his response.

"I just want to talk," His voice was sincere and Silver let out a soft sigh as she walked up to them, by now she could tell they were nervous to be around her. Still, she didn't know why. But she kept her hands stuffed in her pockets and waited for him to continue.

When he realized she was waiting, he looked around the hallways and then back to her. "Follow us to where we could speak." Blinking she nodded and followed.