Status: Thoughts?

Silver Slytherin

You know who.

The cabin was small, but big enough for all of them to fit along with the large man named Hagrid, a man so big that standing next to him made her feel tiny.

"So tell us then." The girl name harmione spoke up causing Silver to narrowed her brows in her direction, confused at the statement. Harry was quick to hush the girl before she continued to speak and most likely say something to piss of Silver.

"Come on Harry, she must be bloody related to him." Ron argued and Silver stood with her arms crossed while Harry sent him a warning glance, she had never spoke to Harry but she could see that he was indeed the leader in their little clique.

Shifting her weight and clearing out her throat, Silver was able to grab everyone's attention. Not like she really knew what to say, she still had no memories of her previous life and she was still learning about the world of magic.

"I don't know who 'You-know-who' is." I've heard that phrase get tossed around alot recently since my last name seemed to go out in the open, who is that?"

Silver rested her arms at her side as she watched them, every single one of them had a wide eyed stare on their face, except Hagrid who was rubbing his beard with his hand and humming as if in deep thought. Leaving Silver with no answers once again.

His name is voldamort, bloody evil mad man he is." Hagrid finally spoke up causing all eyes to be placed on him, the storm that was brewing out side of the cabin caused the air to rush through the blinds making a humming sound. Silver wrapped her arms around her body, she felt wrong. Like something wrong or something bad was going to happen, a shiver going down her spine.

"What does my name have to do with him?" The shiver got stronger and the cabin got colder, taking a quick glance she realized that she was the only one that was indeed freezing. Harry was the first to pick up on her discomfort, his hand quickly gripping her arm and then pulling away.

"Your freezing."

She felt the rush, then her body being pulled back through the window blinds and out of the window. Her hands reaching out to grab something or someone, eyes locked on the group who was now rushing out of the cabin and chasing after her, Harry in the lead.

She friend to fight it, the pull that was just to strong. Pulling her down and slamming her into the dirt beneathe her, it was cold as if ice water had been poured on it. Her hair a mess and her fingers digging into the dirt as she struggled to push herself up to her hands and knees, but a force beyond her own pushed her back into the ground.

"Hm, I don't see why he wants you so bad...you're weak." Silver slowly moved to where she could see the man standing above him, his blonde hair moving in the wind and black robes flowing with it. Wand in hand and a sly smirk on his face, he was like an older replica of Malfoy. Her eyes narrowed in confusion, was this his father.

"Who wants me? Why!?" Her voice was raspy, body weak as she struggled to fight against him. But it was useless, he was to strong.

He didn't respond, instead he smirked and took a step back, deeper into the forbidden forest as she heard the others rushing towards them. She watched as his mouth moved but nothing came out, she watched his form retreat as the darkness took hold of her body.