Status: Thoughts?

Silver Slytherin

Chocolate.

"What happened?"

"She was-"

"Silver..."


The words came and went, only catching parts of the conversation at hand, not knowing who was speaking as her body tried to regain consciousness; each time failing and pulling her back into the pit of darkness.

"Silver dear, its time to get up. You have school." The soft tone of her mother's voice came just being the closed door, her eyes scanned the bedroom. The walls were a light shade of blue, a bookshelf holding tons of books and picture frames.

Slowly she sat up and looked more, her bedroom door was shut but the bathroom door was open, she never left it open. The sun was shining through the blinds letting light half way fill the room, eyes still glued on her bathroom door.

Pushing out of her bed, her bare feet touched the cool wooden floor. It was alot colder then normal, but she kept moving slowly but not snailish. Once at the bathroom her hand touched the door frame and she slowly peeked in, the sight before her made her hnd cover her mouth. Words in red all over the wall and mirror 'I'm coming.'

She took a step back bumping into someone, quickly turning a scream erupted from her mouth. Her mother stood, pale, blood dripping from her head. Her body slightly contorted in a stiff manor, her eyes glazed over with a white glow and tears streamed from here eyes.

"Run Silver!"


Her body jolted, her head spin as she sat up right. Her mother's imagine etched in her mind as the memories flowed, all of the times her parents made her stay at a friends house or at her aunts house for weeks at a time. It was because he was after her, she knew it now. She knew what happened and who her family was to him. She knew what the dream meant.

"Bloody hell, you know how to scare the piss out of someone." The voice came from her right interrupting her thoughts, Ron sat in the chair with a chocolate from half way in his mouth.

Her eyes narrowed as she watched run stuff the rest of it in his mouth, "How long..." She stopped talking right away, her voice was raspy and her throat was dry as the desert.

"Three days." The second voice came from just down the hall, she looked up at him. His hand rubbing down his white beard, his robes flowing with him as he walked. He was deep thought and she could see it, he knew something. "Ron, would you be so kind as to get Silver some water."

Ron didn't hesitate, and quickly walked down the hall towards the water jug.

Dumbledore swiftly took his seat and stared at all the open wrappers left on the table, a slight hum coming from his chest. This allowed Silver to notice the get well card and balloons, the candy and gifts that had been left on the side table. In which Ron had started eating, possibly out of boredom.

"It's very strange how things fall into place." Dumbledore picked up a piece of candy and slowly unwrapped it, he examined it shortly as if looking for some type of spell to break or something bad to happen.

She just watched as Ron came back, handed her the water and quickly left. Once she had some water in her system she felt a little bit better.

"I-"

"You are in danger," He finally took a bite of the chocolate and a satisfied look fell on his face, as if he hadn't had chocolate in a long time. "Worse then potter." Her face fell as she watched him, Harry was in danger? Was it the same person?

Once he finished the candy his hand fell to his lap, just resting there. His eyes now on her holding a look of sympathy, but she didn't know why. "What did you see in your dream." Her eyes narrowed as she thought back on the nightmare.

"My bathroom, filled with words written in red. 'I'm coming'. My mother...I think she was dead, contorted bloody and pale." Silver lowered her eyes and gripped her blanket "She told me to run." She lifted her head and looked at Dumbledore as professor McGonagall came up to his.

"Minerva, send a look out to Silvers home and have them report back." She looked at Silver and then at Dumbledore, nodding she turned quickly and made her way out of the hospital wing. Dumbledore stood slowly and looked down at Silver.

"Get some rest, you return to your dorm and classes in two days." With that he smiled and left her alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

How is everyone? I hope you like this chapter, it probably confused you. I apologize but things will be explained and you will see more of Draco and Silver soon. :) thoughts?