Status: Active

It's Been Years

2/?

-22-

"Matt! Where the hell are all my new AWG picks?!"

Matt sighed putting down his coffee on the little table we placed in front of the television we had on our tour bus and walked towards me.

"I think you put them in your bunk earlier this morning, didn't you?" He said before walking out of the door, probably to go get some more coffee seeing as he was the one and only driving of the All time low bus for now.

"Jack! Can you see my new picks anywhere in my bunk?"

I knew Jack was still lying in my bunk, just like he did every morning as I prepared him breakfast before soundcheck. It was usually some cereal and fruit since we couldn't stop by a cafe every morning, and we definitely didn't have a kitchen in our tour bus.

"Yep, they're here!" He shouted back.

I smiled to myself heading towards the bunk area where Jack was; lying on his back, holding his phone up, wearing his adorable thick glasses and only boxers. God, I loved this boy.

I rolled onto the floor and immediately snuggled into his side. He put his phone away and embraced me in a tight hug, letting out a happy sigh, I really liked to know that he was happy to be with me.

He nudged his nose into my hair, whispering and promising nothings as we laid there.

The band was successful; as successful as we wanted it to be. We finally were a well-known international band and we were happy with that.

I was really happy; I was living my dream with my best friends and my marvellous boyfriend of four years.

Jack and I had been together since a year after we kissed that day in my kitchen, and it was honestly the best decision my little brain has ever made. We have been inseparable since that moment and knowing that everyone who loved us supported us gave me some kind of extra strength to love this lanky man with all my heart.

All through that year that we hadn't been officially together, we were neglecting our feeling for each other, but once we had a fight and almost broke each other's nose over some chick Jack was pretending to date, we decided not to lie to each other ever again, so we finally admitted our feelings to the other.

Our goal in the relationship was to be happy. And if one of us wasn't, then we would try and have to do something to change that.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" He asked playing with my hair.

"You, cuteface" I replied, knowing that I would immediately earn an adorable smile from him.

"Oh, yeah? What about me?" He asked pecking my lips for a second. I pecked him back before speaking.

"Honestly? I'm just wondering how I got so freaking lucky to have you. I have a beautiful boyfriend; the best I could ask for. I'm living my dream, touring with my best friends and my family wants us to get married. Isn't that amazing?"

He licked my cheek before licking my nose, I wiped my face off with the back of my hand and he pulled his tongue out.

"Gross, Jay" He only laughed in return.

"Mhm, you don't say that when I lick you all over" He said in a sensual way nipping at my earlobe.

My jeans tightened around me as I thought about all those intimate nights Jack and I shared in our hotel room while everyone else thought we were simply sharing the room to save money and just sleep.

Jack and I came out as a couple in 2009; almost three years after we were an official couple and as soon as we signed with Hopeless Records and we decided to get a van and start touring; we just couldn't keep this huge secret from some of our best friends.

"Oh shut up, soundcheck in 10" I said, kissing him gently before sliding off his arms and getting ready for souncheck and the next concert.