Promise.

"Do you mean it?"

Frank's POV

'Gerard! Gerard, please, wake up! Please babe, you're scaring me, please wake up!' I begged as I wept, tears running down my cheeks.

'Babe,' I cried, shaking his warm, limp body. I recieved no reply.

I hauled him up against me to find crimson liquid staining the floor.

'Oh my God...'

Blood. My eyes widened in shock as I realised Gerard had cut his head in the fall. I gently laid him back down and moved the hair out of his eyes with shaking hands and kissed his forehead. Maybe I should leave him. I don't want to cause him more harm; I don't know, give him brain damage or something. I wouldn't put it past myself.

'Oh, Gerard.'

I lay sobbing against him for what seemed like eternity but was really only minutes, not even thinking to call someone, the ambulance, Brian or someone else, before I heard footsteps. I looked up to see our pyjama clad, afro haired guitarist.

Ray.

He stood towering above us with a look of utter shock on his face.

'F-Frank? What the fuck happened?!' he uttered, bewildered. Without waiting for a reply, he sprang into action. 'Quick, put him in the recovery position. If he vomits we don't want him to choke.'

We worked together to heave my lover into the position; he's a fuckload heavier than he looks. Ray, who's trained in first aid, bustled off to get necessary items, putting me in charge of looking after Gee for a while. I decided to use the time well. Time for my confession.

'G - G - Gerard,' I croaked between sobs to an unconcious Gerard. He probably couldn't hear it, but it made me feel better. 'I'm sorry, babe. I'm sory. I love you so much, I really do. You're my life, babe. I'm fucking nothing without you. Nothing. You don't know how badly I want to be with you.' And then a fresh wave of tears came.

'I know you wouldn't believe me; I've played with you so fucking much, and I know that. It kills me, too.

'You wouldn't believe me when I say that I don't want to hurt you, would you?' I laughed nervously. 'Time and time again, I distance myself from you; I don't want you to become too attached to me, babe. I just think that maybe, just maybe, if I'm cold to you, maybe you'd grow out of loving me. I hoped. You know why?

'You remember 'Mia? Jamia Nestor? I'm engaged to her. It happened when I was drunk; I swear, it wasn't on purpose. I regret it with every waking moment, and when I'm asleep, too.

'But I can't just leave her. She loves me, and I love her too. Just not the way I love you. I'd die for her; but I'd live for you. But I can't break her, Gee, y'know? I can't. I don't have the guts to; I don't have the guts to have to look at her and know I broke her. I'm gutless.

'I mean, I don't even have the guts to say this to you whilst you're concious.

'So that's why I'm pushing you away. I can see in your eyes that when I say 'I love you' to you, you don't believe me. But I do mean it, I do.

'But...You're just so amazing, so beautiful. I can't help but love you, and you're willing to take me back. I fall into the trap I set, and I go to you, begging for forgiveness. Yet I have to break you that little bit more, I know I do. I'm so fucking sorry, Gee, can you see that? I'm so, so sorry. I love you.'

Gerard's eyelids fluttered as he regained conciousness.

'Do you mean it?' He rasped.

Tears sprang to my eyes.

'I do, Gerard, I truly do. Will you forgive me?'

I knew it wouldn't work, I knew I wouldn't have the heart to break Jamia. But right now, I didn't care. I had my lover bleeding in my arms and I was scared.

That's when he said it, his white, parched, yet oh-so-perfect lips parting as his beautiful voice sounded.

'I love you too.'

As he said that, my heart melted, and drops of happiness sprung to my eyes. I hugged Gerard, and then, he fell back, deep into unconciousness.

How romantic.

But this moment of romance was pierced by a high voice.

'What...?' it said. I looked up to see a very angry Ray.

'I think you'd better get out whilst I tend to Gerard,' he said coldly, his jaw clenched.

As I scurried past him, hastily launching myself clumsily out to my bunk, he spoke quietly.

'Be careful.'
♠ ♠ ♠
O: WHAT'S THIS?! NAMES?!

This chapter's a bit iffy 'cause I wrote it during Science.