Status: Redo of my old story

Silence Falls

Chapter 108: Paint The Room Red

Otep’s new roommates were absolutely disturbing, and most certainly belonged in a hospital according to what she was able to take in in the first five minutes of being in her newly assigned room.

Yes, newly assigned room. Instead of allowing Onika to be removed from their group, she stepped forward and told their villainous Orderly, Rachel, that she wanted to be the one appointed to the unfamiliar room. It was a sacrifice for sure. Otep had no idea what she was putting herself into, only that between the two of them, she was the least likely to lose her wit within the week

Upon entering her new room, Otep didn’t care to remember her roommate’s name when she knew their names wouldn’t be a necessity in the long run. Rather, she preferred to fixate on what their ‘disabilities’ were, and what set them off. It turned out their Orderly didn’t care for names much either.

Rachel swept into the room with an impassive sigh, and directed the tip of her pen at the patient closest to her, which was a sickly anorexic girl sitting on the bed. “This one is a deranged idiot who doesn’t like to eat for whatever the hell reason she chooses not to.”

The ‘deranged idiot’ had lengthy greasy dark hair that appeared to have missed dozens of washing that hung over her face so thickly you couldn’t make out any of her features. Her skin was a sickly pale coloring minus the long pink scratch marks she most likely subjected herself to from time to time. She didn’t acknowledge Rachel or Otep’s presence except for a small shudder.

“And this one!” Rachel indicated to the bald patient standing in the corner facing the wall. “She’s a schizo that’s gonna die any day now from cancer. It’s terminal, so I’ve been told. I’m not surprised since the loser can’t even stomach solid food like everyone else. She’s opted to scour the ward for bugs to eat instead which is so fucking gross!”

Otep frowned in passing sympathy for the poor girl who refused to turn and face them. She simply trembled where she stood as if she was freezing to death. Rachel didn’t exactly leak if the poor child was even being treated for her disease, but Otep surmised that it probably wasn’t so. What Rachel did have to say was that she readily ingested bugs for everyone to see, and not one medical staff member saw this as a severe enough quandary to be imperative about for the safety of their patient. Nevermind if she was terminally ill and could die any minute now!

The last patient was a much taller schizophrenic that seemed to suffer from twitching. Compared to the other two, she appeared more masculine and thus the more dangerous. Despite twitching before Otep’s eyes, the ‘Stud’ managed to hold her gaze so unwaveringly she flinched when Rachel leaned near her ear with a smile to inform her. “Oh and by the way, rumor has it she’s an abusive nymphomaniac that doesn’t take no for an answer. But I’m sure you two will get along swimmingly as bunk mates.”

After that, Rachel went away as swiftly as she harshly introduced everyone. Slamming the door shut behind her, she engaged the locks on the door to keep her patients sealed inside before sauntering down the hall without a care.

None of the other patients in the room seemed to pay Otep any attention now that they were alone except for the abusive nymphomaniac. She was presently strolling her way over to the newcomer while looking her up and down with clear sexual interest.

Otep sighed with irritation as she stood still under the nympho’s gaze so she could look her over like she was a package of sweet candy. Her original plan wasn’t at all to bully any of her new roommates if she didn’t have to in order to survive. However, right now she was waiting for this ominous patient to put one small finger on her. If she was expecting a reaction from Otep then she sure as hell was gonna get one, but it wouldn’t be the erotic reception she was undoubtedly expecting.

The gutsy and apparently horny stud took her time circling around Otep, taking note of her pale blonde hair, thin lips, livid eyes, and pale skin before making a sound of approval of her form. “Mmm, if you’re gonna room with us, snowflake, you’re gonna need to learn the ground rules first. And quick. You follow, baby?” The Stud grinned when Otep visibly shivered in what she believed to be dread, but in truth it was in revulsion at being called ‘baby’ by this complete stranger who wasn’t even her type.

“Oh, I already know the ground rule.” Otep replied tightly, locking eyes with hers. “Number one is NOT to call me baby. I’m no one’s baby.”

“Feisty! I like it!” The Stud chuckled in relish, not finding her to be at all frightening. Continuing to circle her idly, she went on. “But back to the ground rules. You only tend to MY needs and ONLY mine. Every evening after dinner, you can have yourself some dessert provided from between my legs if you’re a good girl.” The Stud listed off her desires one by one with excitement. She could hardly keep her hands to herself, and so she didn’t. She dared to reach out a hand with the purpose to grope her new prey. “In the mornings, I want one orgasm before I start my day off, and if you fail to give me one, I WILL make your life a livi-”

Otep cut her off immediately by swiftly grabbing the arm that barely grazed her shoulder. Soundlessly, she twisted the arm behind the back of the taller one, and forced her to stoop over from where she stood. The pain would be excruciating for her, Otep made sure of that for her indecency.

“JESUS CHRIST, WOMAN!” The Stud shrieked up at her from where she stared down at the white floor while trying to get her arm out of Otep’s grip without inciting her to snap a bone before she could slip away. “LET ME GO, YOU FUCKING CUNT OR I’LL MAKE YOU FUCKING SORRY!”

Otep let out a feigned seductive moan, her dark mood brightened now that the roles were reversed. “Oh yes, baby, that’s exactly how I like being talked to. I love it when you’re rough!”

“I’M NOT KIDDING AROUND!” The Stud hissed through the pain, breaking out into a sweat from her spiraling hysteria. How was it she couldn’t escape from her restraint? She was a slender rose compared to her more muscular athletic form! “GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!”

With a vigorous kick to the stud’s backside, Otep sent her flying forward. “Okie Dokie!”

With a smile, she watched the stud’s head collide to one of the vertical bars on their shared bunk bed. The collision instantly led to her head bleeding. The wounded girl clutched at her head with both arms and rocked back in forth as a result of the blinding pain shooting through her head. “FUCK! FUCK! YOU FUCKING BITCH!”

Otep immersed herself in the sight of her enemy on the floor in the same pain she elicited to others before her with her sexual demands. Clutching her head in a fetal position, her meaty hands were now trying to check on the severity of the bleeding. “Oh, I’m sorry. Did you fall and bump your head on something?”

“YOU’RE SO DEAD, YOU HEAR ME!?” The Stud spat maliciously, trying to glare at her through the agony blurring her vision...or was that the blood? “I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU THE MINUTE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!

“OH CUT THE CRAP!” Otep snapped back, closing the distance to crouch before her. This Stud was used to running this room like a King. Everything she said went, but that was going to change. Otep was not only about to protect herself, but free the other two roommates that had fallen victim to this threatening figure. “What you’re gonna do from here on out is keep your hands off me, and the people around me. If you don’t, the next time we tango is gonna be much worse. Picture it, your throat cut wide open. The blood emptying out of your body everywhere.” Otep could see the fear building in the Stud’s eyes. “Not a single trained employee would be able to save you and so they stand around and watch you bleed out like the pig you are. And me? I’ll be standing over you watching you paint the room red.”