Status: Redo of my old story

Silence Falls

Chapter 4: Clean Out Process

The blood on Bam’s fist caught April’s eyes while she was looking him over and instantly it caused her to start sobbing with panic. She slapped a hand over her mouth and jumped back until her back connected with the wall. She succumbed to the weakness of her knees and slid down the wall to the floor; already knowing something god awful had happened to Emma. No, no my son couldn’t have, April chanted to herself as if she could erase what had already happened.

Phil was already rushing towards the bedroom window to confirm what they all feared had forced its way through it. He hoped to see damaged furniture shattered into a million pieces on his walkway. The idea would have been a welcoming sight, but that wasn’t the case. Bam didn’t thrown out a TV or a skateboard in his usual fits of rage. Outside on the walkway, was a pregnant Emma. From what Phil could see, her nightgown was already soaked by the rain and was clinging to her slender form like a second skin. Her short black hair covered very little of her face, and was surrounded by a pool of dark blood. The liquid had mixed with the rain water and was trailing down the concrete onto the same sidewalk the schoolkids trekked on on their way to the bus stop. Phil jumped back in complete dread, his breath coming in pants as his hands grabbed fistfuls of his grey thinning hair.

“Oh my god, oh my fucking god!” Phil cried in disbelief before looking at his son, who was still staring in a daze at the same window with the same blank expression that’s been stuck on his face since his parents entered the room. Fury flooded into Phil as he strode over and grabbed Bam by his shirt and slammed him up against the nearest wall.

“Damn you, you sick sonofabitch! What the fuck did you do to her?! How could you do that to your own fiancé! She’s fucking pregnant, you piece of shit!” Phil shouted in a rage right in Bam’s face, which in contrast to his own, remained calm and collected.

April managed to stand up and run downstairs to try and get to the front door while still wailing sobs along the way. She stopped at the end of the stairs when she saw something both disturbing and alarming in the middle of her living room.

"Jesus Christ! Who the hell are you people, and what on earth are you doing in my house!?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Back upstairs, Phil was pacing back and forth trying to figure out what to do. He knew that his first step should be to contact the police and inform them of Emma’s demise. In a time like this anyone would call law enforcement for help. Phil would even call law enforcement if something like this had ever happen in his home! Yet…that wasn’t the first thing that came to Phil's mind. The only thing that kept coming back to plague him was what could have possibly went wrong with his child. Brandon wouldn't do this. Sure, he can be an asshole sometimes, and whiskey did make him violent, but it could never cause him to act out like this. Whiskey never made Bam hurt anyone before, at least not to this kind of magnitude. Bam would hurt himself before ever putting anyone through this kind of murderous danger.

Phil looked over at his son, noting his slouched shoulders, and exhausted expression. He looked drained, and empty from his current sitting position on his bed, but if you looked into his eyes you’d be able to see alleviation. Alleviation from what?

Phil cleared his throat before addressing his son in a soft but stern voice. "Bam, I need to go call the hospital. Emma needs help. I need you to stay up here until I come back, ok? You’re not allowed to go anywhere, do you understand me? You sit right here and don’t move for anything."

Bam looked up at his father, his face still empty of any of the emotions that he should’ve been feeling at the moment after what he’d done. He simply managed a nod as a sign that he did understand his father’s order and that he will follow them.

"Good, now stay here. I'll only be gone a second." Phil said before backing out of the bedroom, while keeping an eye on Bam’s movements at the same time. When Phil's backside made contact with the hallway table outside of his son’s room, Phil quickly made a turn and hurried down the hall and then down the stairs.

"April! Honey, where is the phone!?" Phil shouted as he started coming down the second staircase.

"April, I said wher-" Phil froze; his hand on the railing turning into a tight grip as his eyes widen in horror. April Margera was passed out on the couch with her eyes closed. A man dressed from head to toe in black was standing in front of her with her wrist in his hand. The man looked up through his black mask from her wrist, to see Phil standing a few feet away from him heavily breathing like a furious grizzly bear.

"What the FUCK did you do to my wife!?" Phil roared out like a lion, lunging at the man as fast as he could with his heavy weight, and successfully tackling him over before landing on top of him. The man let out a painful winded yelp as the air was knocked out of him, and then let out a groan as Phil adjust himself on top so he was sitting on his chest, before he wrapped his beefy hands completely around the intruder’s thin little neck. The masked man coughed and gasped in fear of being killed by the giant man, but then a blunt object came swinging to the rescue and bashed itself against Phil's head.

"Fuck!" Phil shouts, falling onto his side; facing the short hallway that led to the front door. His eyes opened to see the body of Emma through the open doorway. He stared in horror as her body was lifted a few inches off the ground by three other men dressed in black. A black sheet was spread out neatly beneath her before they lowered her onto it. Before he could observe them any further, the three men in black lifted the sheet with Emma inside and carried her body towards the side of the house where the woods were located. Where the fuck are you taking her, Phil wanted to shout to them, what the hell is going on here!?

"You ok, buddy?" Phil heard a voice say, as he looked over his shoulder to see another trespasser in black, crouching down beside the man Phil had been choking. The guy that had been rubbing his sore throat nodded in reassurance to him as he coughed. His friend pats his back before noticing that Phil was trying to get back up and onto his feet again. Reaching into his pocket for a brown bottle and a handkerchief, the man poured some of the liquid onto the cloth as he walked over to a struggling Phil. With a groan, Phil lifts his head to take one last look at his wife, but instead caught a glimpse his son standing on the stairs in horror at what was happening.

"Ba-" Phil called hoarsely before a cloth was pressed to his mouth and nose. His struggles lasted only a 30 seconds before he was finally knocked out. The man removed the cloth and gestured to his friends that appear through the back door. They had yet to notice Bam frozen on the staircase, watching them while still in shock.

"Over here! Put him on the couch next to his wife. His headache should be gone when he wakes up. They should be fine for now." He ordered the others.

"Guys, the boy!" The guy on the floor cried out, one hand still on his throat, but the other one pointing at the staircase. The others followed his gaze to see that a young man had witnessed their clean out process.

"Good evening, sir. We are...uh...part of the law enforcement around here." One guy in black spoke up while taking a small step forward with his hands up to show Bam he meant him no harm. Bam continued to stand there, and assessed what little of the situation he saw thus far.

"What kind of law enforcement dresses all in black like fucking ninjas, sneaks into people's houses and drugs them?" Bam asked, his anger slowly returning back to him as quickly as it left.

"Come on guys, let’s just take him in already! Use the gun so we can get out of here!" One man in black complained, as a few of them nodded in agreement as well.

"No!” Lowering his hands, the man kept a close eye on Bam. “He hasn’t attacked us yet. He must be in some kind of shock. Go get the muscle-heads."

In a matter of seconds, two bodybuilders in black walk in and manage to yank Bam back down the stairs from where he took off running to, and handcuffed him. Some of the men in black stayed behind in the house to clean up the crime scene, while the others led the way to the black van in the woods. The muscle-heads yanked the side door open before throwing Bam into the back and slamming the door shut. In seconds, they were already driving off into the night. Bam lifted his head and saw nothing but darkness until they got onto the dirt roads and the moonlight began to peek through the windows. He could faintly see that the only windows on the van, which were the front windows, had bars on them. Taking his time in rolling over so as not to grab any unwanted attention to himself, Bam accidently rolled on top of something soft behind him. Looking down, Bam came face-to-face with his dead wife staring right at him. His eyes widen as he let out a scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bam

Emma