Status: Redo of my old story

Silence Falls

Chapter 71: Champion Hermanni

After what felt like hours of shopping through the millions of clothing stores within the mall, the girls had finally voted on what they were going to wear for the day. Onika settled on a white crop top underneath a gold zipped up black cropped textured jacket, white skin tight pants, furry stiletto ankle boots and two large matching circular gold bracelets on each wrists. Demitria preferred some black nylon leggings with black suede ankle stiletto boots, a white shirt with black print on the front underneath a gunmetal tuxedo jacket, and black fedora on top of her head and rings on both hands, three bangles on the left wrist and two necklaces on, one a delicate chain with the word ‘love’ and the other a long thick dark chain with a large silver shark tooth on the end. Natasha had chosen tight white nylon pants with simple black flats, a white cotton shirt underneath a small white tuxedo jacket with grid patterns on it, a black cap with the cursive lettering ‘trouble’ on the front and some accessories in a thick gold Chanel necklace, some rings on her finger and a gold watch on her right wrist. Alexis was the only one who didn't bother dressing herself up because she honestly didn’t see the point in doing so a second time.

“Okay, I'm honored to be the first to say that we look fucking sexy as hell, ladies!” Natasha declared, receiving a round of accolades from the others in agreement.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe how nice it is to ACTUALLY wear clothes again! Those stupid uniforms were driving me fucking crazy!” Demitria expressed passionately, curling up with the others on the couch at one of the many resting areas in the mall.

“Lord, I know, honey! I almost got into trouble once for trying to tear a hole in my shirt just to be able to call that sad little slit a fashion statement.” Natasha confessed as she rolled her eyes in remembrance.

“Ooo, desperate, were we?” Onika giggled behind an elegant hand.

“You have no idea!” Natasha returned with a grin. “I’ve always been fashionable up to that point.”

Alexis tucked her feet underneath her and propped her arm on the arm rest. “You know what, girls? I've been noticing that everyone has had a fresh change of clothes, even the boys managed to find time to put something on. But...there's only one person on my mind who hasn't had the chance to...”

Everyone stopped unwinding when they grasped who Alexis was talking about. Poor Hermanni, all sealed up in that cage still layered in his filthy and nasty clothes, Demitria grieved in her head. Sympathizing for the young man, she pouted. “Oh no, that's not fair.”

“You're right, it’s not! Stuck in his own stench and not being able to do something about it like we can...fuck it, WE should do something about it.” Onika announced, standing up like she was the lead General in their group.

“Wait, hold on a minute, how exactly are we supposed to do that? I mean first of all, he's locked up pretty tight and second of all, Bert will oppose us letting him out for...a sponge bath.” Natasha drawled with an enticing smile, twirling a strand of her long black hair around her fingers as her eyes darkened with fervor at the thought of being able to scrub a naked Hermanni up with a sponge...only to dirty him up again afterwards.

Catching on to what Natasha said, Alexis narrowed her eyes at her. “Girl, what did you just say? A bath!?”

Natasha shrugged naively as she crossed her legs and she purred. “Well, of course! He's probably gonna need some help in doing so, so I'll happily volunteer for the sake of us all.”

Over my dead body, Onika thought as she crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes. “Bitch please, ain‘t no way you gonna be washing him, sweetie. If it’s gotta be anyone here, it's gonna be me. I have more self control than you clearly do.”

“Guys, seriously, it doesn't matter who is going to wash the man! What matters is that the man gets a wash...and the discernible person for the task is undoubtedly me.” Demitria covertly coughed that last part behind a hand, but Onika and Natasha heard her and rapidly protested.

“Oh my god, will you ladies keep your panties on! How bout we just bring him some hot water, a bar of soap, two towels, and some fresh clean clothes for him to put on. The man is grown enough to wash himself, you sex crazed hussies...or, you know, I can aid him just as easily.” Alexis ducked as the other three girls screeched in rejection and flung their couch pillows at her.
________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later after battling over Hermanni, whom they all had an allure to, the girls picked up several articles of clothings they believed he’d look exceptional in...or you can say they were what they fancied to see him in. As they were making their way over to Hermanni's cell, they came across Cris, Bert, Connor and Bam adding more chains and locks to the already padlocked store. Onika was the first one in the group to revolt, stepping forward and pointing out the bulky chains. “Whoa, you guys! What the hell are you doing?!”

Bert rebounded, having been startled and set a hand over his heart. “Woman, do NOT do that! You almost ended me!” Taking a deep breath, he dropped his hand. “And to answer your question, we're adding more security to Hermanni's cell so he doesn’t get out again.”

“Get out again?” Demitria inquired with an arched brow. “What do you mean?”

“Last night he emerged from his room and...cleared the mall up for us.” Bert divulged, his eyes scouring his surroundings as he planted his hands on his hips in thought and shrugged. “I hate to be the one to admit it, but this place looks fucking awesome, if you ask me.”

“Wait, you're locking him up tighter because he got out to do something NICE for us while we were sleeping in bed, and might I add, completely susceptible to anyone with the purpose of harming us. Is that what you're telling us?” Alexis demanded, not understanding herself why her mind completely skipped over the insane fact that Bert had insisted Hermanni spruced up the WHOLE mall by himself. Instead of questioning how in the world that was possible, she stood her ground instead to champion Hermanni.

Bert stood there quietly, mulling over his argument for a second before replying. “Well, when you say it like that, you make it sound like it's the rudest 'thank you' anyone could give someone.”

“No shit, Sherlock, that’s because it is!” Natasha answered furiously. “So why don't you let him go?”

“Hell no, not until we know for sure that he's not dangerous to anyone...wait, are those for me?” Bert asked, changing the subject as he scrutinized Onika and Natasha with folded clothes in their arms, and Demetria and Alexis with towels, a bar of soap and a bucket of water.

"No, these are for Hermanni so he can clean himself and dress in clean clothes." Onika resolved, rolling her eyes at him.

"Yeah, he probably does need a shower." Bert admitted as he stepped aside to assist Cris, unveiling Hermanni who was standing in the center of the Electronic store with all the televisions turned on around him, spurring him to rotate as he analyzed them all at once, learning.