Status: Redo of my old story

Silence Falls

Chapter 91: Slumber Party

It was late in the night and everyone else in the mall were sound asleep in the mattress store upstairs except for Natasha, Demitria, Onika, and Alexis, who all slipped out to have a slumber party in the makeup store right below which had become one of their favored stores. They each toted their own blanket and pillows there, some of them they plundered from a nearby furniture store alongside scented candles. Alexis was laid out on her stomach munching on some pretzels and other assorted snacks that were poached from a vending machine in front of the bathroom down the hall. Demitria had her head resting on Onika’s lap, staring up at their own shadows frolicing by candlelight on the walls and ceiling above. Onika was partaking from the snack bowls laid out in the center of their circle. Natasha was sprawled on her side in deep thought about an earlier event outside of the bathroom she encountered with Hermanni. Just the thought of him made her want to moan, perhaps even go as far as to slip a lone eager hand between her legs while imagining his...

“Natasha, why the hell are you biting your lip like that for?” Onika interrupted, then gestured to the motley of bowls. “If you're hungry we have snacks right in front of you, that's the whole reason we stole them in the first place, remember?”

Natasha shook her head to bring herself out of her sexual imaginings just in time to pinpoint the bowl being nudged her way stocked with mini oreos. Sighing, she grabbed one and nibbled on it.

Demitria sat up, and selected a poptart to grub on. She eyed a hushed Natasha with concern. “Are you okay, Natasha? You look bothered about something?”

“More like sexually frustrated to the max about something!” Natasha caved in with a huff as she eased down onto the pillows behind her and let out a whine of distress.

“Whoa whoa, back up and give us some details, girl! Who's got your ovaries set to explosion?” Onika demanded as they all bunched closer together with inquisitive smiles on their faces.

Natasha let out another groan before sitting up with an immature pout. “It hurts to even remember it ever happened, but...I’ll tell you ladies anyway cause you’re my girls.” Her friends all let out an ‘awws’ before quieting to allow her broadcast what she had to say. “You all know how I love to keep my makeup looking fresh and what not. Well, I was coming out of the bathroom earlier tonight and out of nowhere I bumped into Hermanni.”

“Hold up, bitch, don't tell me you're making moves on my man!” Onika discontinued, offended.

“Oh lord, not this again! You guys, Hermanni is single, which means he's not dating any one of you so just knock it off for the gazillionth time. None of us owns him!” Alexis reiterated, plunking her face into a pillow with growing displeasure.

“Get back to the story, Natasha.” Demitria prompted, wanting to know anything she could about that hot mystifying boy that was living among them...and what exactly transpired between the two.

“Like I said, I bumped into him and dropped my lipstick. I guess I was thinking about picking it up but then my eyes met his and...I don't know what is up with that guy, but I swear to god in the blink of an eye I forgot about everyone and everything in existence. It felt like it was just the two of us in the world.” Natashed sighed dreamily, her eyes soaring to the ceilings as she reveled in recounting that moment. “My god, he's so fucking yummy I just wanted to take him down on the floor right there and then, but of course we were interrupted by Otep of all people!”

“Oh my god, are you serious?!” Demitria exclaimed in spite, her fingers tugging on the ends of her hair.

“I think I honestly would have beaten whoever interrupted us if I were you, no offense to them. I don't think I'd do well with letting any passion between us go unfinished.” Onika had to admit, biting her lower lip as she visualized herself in Natasha’s shoes.

“Aw, poor Natasha.” Alexis ridiculed with a whimsical smile. Internally, she felt victorious that nothing happened between them.

“Excuse me?” A voice hailed from the entrance of the store. The girls flinched as they glanced over their shoulder to see Hermanni there with a grand silver platter covered with a vast lid. Automatically, the girls sat up to comb their fingers through their hair and to reform their clothes to look presentable. Stepping inside, Hermanni sent them a contrite smile. “I did not mean to infringe on your conversation, but I thought you ladies would like to pamper yourselves with something divine.” Stooping down, Hermanni popped the lid to the silver platter off and presented four savory sundaes strewn with syrup, cherries, sprinkles, whip cream, and assorted candies. Everyone gasped and immediately scurried forward to take one. How long has it been since they had ice cream? It should be illegal to have lived as long as they had without it. The girls immediately dug in and moaned in remembrance of the sweet dessert.

“It's the same old ice cream with toppings and somehow it takes beyond its own natural deliciousness!” Alexis marveled, gawking down at the bowl like she was eating from the holy grail itself.

“That is because ice cream is not made with love, mine is. Have a great night, ladies! Sleep tight.” Hermanni smiled conceitedly before swinging around to depart the store so they could return to their gossip.

“Hey, wait! Do you wanna join us?” Onika invited, patting the vacant pillow beside her. Normally they wouldn’t invite the others to join them, but since Hermanni was so attractive to them, they were elated to make an exception.

“Yeah, come join us!” Alexis seconded, waving him over with an accepting smile.

“Don't be shy. We won't bite.” Natasha winked, twirling a strand of her long black straight hair around a finger as she pursued him up and down with romantic interest.

Hermanni nibbled on his bottom lip as he weighed whether he should accept their summons, or decline it. This could lead to strife, him fraternizing with them when they already found him strikingly attractive. But he couldn’t deny them anything either. There was something about these four girls, something extraordinary that spoke deep to him. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it for he’s never experienced it before. Shrugging it off, he chose to accept their offer and went to the seat Onika offered him. “If you insist. I do believe your invitation will excite my very dull night vastly and make it more interesting.”

The girls let out bief giggles before convening closer to the newest member of their slumber party.

“If it’s okay with you, Hermanni, I’ve been wanting to ask you a personal question for quite some time. I’ve hesitated on asking it because I didn’t want to dredge up some painful memories for you just in case. You can say no, of course, if you don’t want to answer. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.” Alexis began as she leaned forward, now feeling that this was the perfect time to get something off her mind about this mystical walking dream since he was unattended by the other members of the group.

Hermanni took what looked like seconds to come up with an answer to Alexis’s request, but really it felt longer to him. He didn’t have to take a look inside her mind to find out what question she might ask him since it was exhibited as clear as day in her big brown orbs. For as long as he has been with them, Hermanni has only ever deceived, or bypassed responding to repetitive questioning, and it never caused him discomfort to do it. This time, in this very moment, looking into the many eyes of all these alluring females around him…he found himself for the first time wanting to belt out the barefaced truth. Hermanni cared for his family very deeply with each passing moment he spent with them, but these girls were growing on him at an alarming rate somewhere inside of his chest. If he didn’t know better, he’d believe they must have a little magic of their own to affect him so.