New Girl in Town

01

"Your drooling again" my best friend Jordyn, whispered in my ear as she grabbed her textbooks.

I took one last glance of my perfect view of Hunter Richardson, my crush for as long as I could remember, as I wiped my mouth and linked arms with Jordyn.

"I seriously don't see why you don't just tell him. I mean he is like only your neighbor and brothers best friend." Same question she asked every time she caught me starring.

"There's no way a guy like Hunter would ever like me. Plus he is screwing with Amber I think."

Jordyn put her finger in her mouth making gagging noises. By now we reached my car and detached ourselves to get in.

"Ty your a great girl with an amazing body at that. Any guy would want you." I gave her a look and shut up and played music.

I mean she wasn't completely wrong. I did have a nice figure thanks to my mom. I inherited her long black curly hair, and hour glass shape body. Only no one would know since I constantly wore baggy clothes and long dresses.

Hell Jordyn was set for our senior year. She was dating, Ryan Brown, the schools varsity soccer captain and had no problem showing off her little figure. Her and mom eventually gave up trying to get me to be comfortable with my body after sophomore year and a hundred failed attempts.

I rolled down the windows and turned up the radio as we sang along to the music and drove to my house, like we always did after school.

______

I threw my bags on the kitchen counter and went to get snacks from the fridge. There was a purple note from my mom.

To Tay & Ty,
Going out with Frank for the weekend. Be good and don't burn down my house
Love mom

Leave it up to mom to leave me home all weekend with Taylor. Taylor was twin brother. And I use the word twin lightly because we were complete opposite of each other. He was outgoing, captain of the football team, and could have any girl he wanted.

"Moms gone for the weekend again, so I guess we are clear of curfew tonight" I yelled from the kitchen

"Good. Because there is an awesome party tonight after the game."

"You know I hate parties"

She rolled her eyes and jumped on the counter.
"Yeah I know but come on its senior year. Hey look I got an idea you beat me at eating this pizza and you can just come home." Nothing good was coming out of this bet, she gave me that evil eye.

"And if you win?" Jordyn smirked and handed me the slice of pizza.

I took a deep breath while she counted down from three with her fingers.

I nearly chocked on my last bite and she won by a split second.

"YES! I WIN! Now you have to wear whatever I pick out for tonight's game AND come to the party" she started doing a happy dance around the kitchen island.

"Nice ass" Leaning against the counter was Hunter smirking with Taylor standing next to him holding a laugh.

We both rolled our eyes grabbed our snacks and headed upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you guys think. I'm not sure if I should keep adding chapters or not.