Status: Not Complete

Green Eyes

Ten

The coat I decided to wear today isn't nearly thick enough to block the intense wind. My leggings aren't warm at all and I'm pissed off that a damn taxi wont stop for me. Thank god it's saturday because otherwise I would have been late for work and that wouldnt go over well.

I groan loudly as another taxi drives past, ignoring my outstretched hand. I'm about the give up, to go home and forget going to the gym but a black mustang rolls to a stop and the window slowly drops.

"Need a ride?" I hear Harry's familiar voice call from the car. I step forward, placing my hands on the door.

"Why would I want one from you?" I asked with a soft amount of sarcasm.

"Your ass is freezing off." He says and I can't fight the small smile on my lips despite how much I hate him. I yank the door open and warm air washes over my body. I close my eyes for a split second and take in a breath of the leather seats.

"Where to?" Harry asks, pulling the car back onto the busy street.

"Um the gym." I say. Harry scoffs and I frown.

"The gym? You work out?" Harry teases. I sigh.

"God yes I do! Please just take me to the gym or I'll walk." I snap. Harry lets out a soft laugh and I glance over at him.

"What?" I say with an edge of sarcasm. Harry shake his head but a gentle smile still tugs at his lips.

***

I stuff my bag into the metal lockers and slam the door shut. I look over at Harry. His hands are stuffed in his pockets and he eyes the machines people are using.

"You dont have to stay here." I say, walking back over to him.

"Maybe I want to work out." Harry snaps with a shrug.

"You arent wearing gym shorts." I point out. Harry looks down at his skin tight black jeans.

"Yeah I am." His finger move to the button of his pants and tug them off his legs, his eyes never dropping their stare on me.

"Oh my god." I laugh. Harry drop his left eyelid in a cocky wink and quirks his lip in a smirk.

"Lets work out."

An hour later, sweat sticking to my body like tape and my hair pressed against my face, Harry and I are finally done. I lazily hold my bag in the crook of my elbow. I stop at the front desk, hoping to talk about creating a permanent membership.

The guy standing behind the counter has blond hair that pushes back onto his forehead, piercing blue eyes that are as dark as the ocean. He smiles at me as I stand in front of him.

"Hi." I say. I hear Harry sigh loudly. The guy grins.

"How can I help you?" He asks with a deep voice. I glance at his name tag.

Doug.

"Um I was thinking about getting a membership." I say. He nods and grbs a white form from the desk behind him. He hands it to me.

"Yeah just fill out this form and bring it back." Doug grabs a pen and scribbles something on the paper.

"Okay, thank you." I smile.

"Anytime, I'm Doug by the way." He says.

"Murphy." I hear Harry groan.

"Murph, lets go." Harry hisses. I roll my eyes and follow Harry out to the car.

"He was cute." I say. Harry scoffs.

"Please, Doug? Who the hell names their kid that?" Harry slams the car door shut and ignites the engine.

"Shut up." I snap. Harry groans loudly.

I look down at the membership form. I look to see what Doug wrote on it.

He gave me his number
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was a late update
how are you guys?
anyone on break?

xoxoxo all the love
caydnce and catie