Status: Not Complete

Green Eyes

Twelve

"Let me kiss you." Harry whispers, his breath minty and warm fanning across my face and neck. I close my eyes, my body buzzing with excited electricity. My mind is running with all the reasons why I shouldnt let him kiss me. But his large hands hold my face firmly and I cant seem to back away.

I step up on my tip toes, still not high enough to reach his lips, so I lean forward and press my mouth against his. My body burns with excitement as I feel his frame lean against me and his lips part, covering mine.

I tug at his lower lip with my teeth, feeling his hands drop to the dip in my waist. The cold metal of the ring looped through his lip sends a shock down my body. Harry opens his mouth wider, gently forcing his tongue between my lips. I tighten my grip around his torso as his hands slid down to my butt.

I moan into his mouth as he squeezes the skin on my butt.

What am I doing?

I pull away slowly, the pressure building in my abdomen urging me to kiss him harder, let things get out of hand.

"We can't." I whisper, my voice barley audible I wonder if Harry even heard me. He licks his lips in response and rests his forehead against mine.

"Please." He begs in my ear. He grabs my hand and guides it to the buldge in his pants. My mouth is dry. My breathing is heavy, matching Harry's deep breaths.

"Emilio..." I begin, trying to ignore what we both want. Harry groans against my neck.

"I don't fucking care." He drags his lips up to mine, taking over control of the hazy logic that was fighting aginst my lust. My fingers fumble with the button on his jeans. Harry pulls the skin tight dress down. I step out of it, tossing it aside with my foot.

Harrys hands skim my body, feeling the curves of my waist. I break my lips away from his.Harry pushes me to the bed so that my back is pressed against the mattress.

"God you're so fucking sexy." He says, moving his body so that he hangs over me.

I've never done this before. My heart is racing, beating against my rib cage. I close my eyes. I have to stop this.

"Harry...we have to stop." I whisper. My body is buzing with heat. He sighs.

"I know." He presses his forehead on mine. "I know."

***

I'm glad I didn't run into Emilio this morning-or Harry for that matter. The last thing I want is him finding out about what happened between me and his son. I focus on the story I have to edit and think of all the scenarios that could happen if Mr. Red found out.

My hands are shaking and I can't hold the goddamned pen to save a life. The machine on my desks makes a clicking noise and then Mr. Reds voice breaks through.

"Miss. Walker, see me in my office please." Shit. My mind runs with a laundry list of reasons why he would want tose me. But the most prominent one is his son.

I take a deep breath, probably the millionth one for the day, and stand up. I walk out into his office and slowly cross the floor to his desk. I cant read the expression on his face.

"I'm going to cut to the chase. That book I have on your desk is on a time crunch. So, because you're new, I'm going to let you take it home. It has to be done tomorrow so please tke the rest of the day off to focus." I nod quickly. He looks back down at the files in his hand.

I turn to leave just as the elevator door dings open and my heart drops.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please commnt!!! omg guys please let us know what you think! W need feedback. So please coment! Dont ignore this! If you like or hate let us know!!! Please