Status: Not Complete

Green Eyes

Fourteen

*Harrys POV*

Louis knuckles connect with my face, bone crunching under pressure. I wince in a split second of agony before I grab the collar of his shirt and push him against the wall. The acohol in my body swarm my senses and I don't hear Niall yelling at me to stop.

I cant even remember why we started fighting. My fingers unlock the death grip I have on him and I step away, swipping the back of my hand across my face. Liam hands me a white towel and I briefly think about how the blood on my nose ill stain it.

I don't bother to check if Louis ok. I climb the steps to my room and slam the door shut behind me. My body aches, my muscles tight with anger. I push my curls off my shoulders and into a bun. I tug my metal lip ring into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I yank it out. An unknown number reads across the screen.

"Hello?" I growl angrily. I hear a gentle intake of breath.

"Hi Harry it's Murphy." I pinch my brows together in confusion. Why the fuck is she calling me?

"What do you want?" I snap.

"Um I can't reach Mr. Red-your dad, and I was wondering if you could pass a message onto him for me." Anger flares in my chest.

"You know? I can't reach him either." I hiss at her before I hang up. I wonder if she could hear the alcohol in my voice.

Emilio Red is hardly my father. Theres a hate between us that we've been living with for 18 years. Ever since I was four I could understand what he did to my mother. I don't even know if she's still alive.

My head pounds. I slip my feet into my black chelsea boots and pull on a red and black flannel off the floor and lip my arms into the sleeves. I run a hand through my hair and run down the stairs and push out the front door. I don't notice the cold.

My feet carry me blocks until I'm in the same apartment complex as Steph. My knuckes rap against the wood door. A click sounds behind me and I turn around. A guy walks out of Murphy's apartment. He's familiar and I can't completely place him.

I toss him a glare before I burst into Murphy's home. She jumps up from her couch, eyes widening as she sees me.

"Harry?"Her voice is a gentle hush. She licks her lips nd I remember how they tasted against mine.

"Who was he?" I snap. Murphy frowns.

"He's a guy I'm seeing." A stab of anger pierces my chest.

"You could do better."

"Oh so you're good enough for me?" She fold her arms across her chest.

"Who wants to date you?" I growl. Murphy's jaw tightens.

"Why are you even here?" She seems tired. I take a few steps closer to her. I reach out and brush hair off her shoulder. She flinches. Panic washes over me.

Her gentleness holds me in a tight grip. I bend down, cupping her face in my hands. I press my lips against hers, sighing softly. Murphy wraps her arms around my neck, her tongue brushing over mine.

I hear Louis words hammer in my thoughts. They're like a demon devouring my consciousness. I don't feel sorry. I kiss Murphy harder, backing her up aginst a wall.

"Loosen up baby." I whisper. My hands find the curve of her ass. She moans against my mouth.

Her phone buzzes. She pushes me off of her.

"Stop!" She screams suddenly. "Stop kissing me! Leave me alone!"

"I'm not kissing you!" I growl.

"You just were!"

"You were kissing me too!" I defend. Murphy grips her hair.

"Please leave me lone Harry." She pleads.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do. I don't know why I came here in the first pace. It's not like I would fuck you or anything." I spit at her. I lash out and knock over a stool.

"Harry!" Murphy yells. I ignore her, slamming the front door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHO LOVES THE NEW ALBUM? WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?
Comment(:

xoxoxo
All the love
Caydance and Catie