Status: Not Complete

Green Eyes

Fifteen

Emilio stares at me as the elevator door dings open and I step out onto the marble floor. I don't look at him, trying to avoid eye contact. I hear the scrap of his wood chair against the floor. I push open my office door.

"Miss. Young." His voice echos throughout the entire room. I stop and turn to look at him.

"Yes?" I ask. My fingers find the hem of my shirt, nervously messing with the fabric. Two days ago Harry kissed me in my apartment. My heart hasn't slowed down since then.

"You're going to Florida for Thanksgiving, yeah?"

"Um no. I'm staying here." I say quickly. Emilio nods.

"Good."

***

"I know." I say into my phone as Carter scolds me for kissing Harry.

"He did it."

"You reciprocated!"I sigh. I wish I didn't. Doug has visited me ever since our first date. I feel comfortable with him. I can't screw this up.

"Well Doug is great. I'm hanging out with Steph. I say, trying to force Carter off the Harry topic.

"Okay. Have fun kid." I hang up. I need a night out to clear my head. No drinking. Just a good night with a good friend. I decide on wearing light jeans with a navy blue weater and a pair of boots. I slip myarms in the sleeves of my coat and walk across the hall to Stephs.

"Hey babe." She pulls me into a quick hug.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yeah." It doesn't take us long to get to the small restaurant down the block. We wlk inside and warm air washes over me.

A waiter takes us to our seats. The leather booth is cold but tucked away.

"Louis and Niall are coming." I nod. I havent officially met Niall nd I'm excited to. I see Louis average frame walk towards us, a bruise prominent on his rugged features.

"Louis, what happened?" I ask as he slides in next to me. He chuckles but shrugs like it's no big deal.

"Harry." He says swiftly. I vaguely remember seeing a bruise on Harry's face when he cme to my apartment the other day.

"That looks terrible." I gentlyrun the tips of my fingers on the outer rim of the burgendy bruise.

"Not as bad as it looks." Louis smiles at me and I feel a rush of butterflies. I drop my hand back to my lap.

"Well good." I say in attempt to brush off the awkwardness thats seeping from my bones.

"I haven't talked to you in forever." Louis says.

"I know."

"We should get coffee together some time." I nod.

"We should." I say, hoping to keep the blush from showing my cheeks.

Steph tells us about a story that she heard. Niall kisses her temple. Louis cracks a few jokes. I talk about Red Publishing. Keeping out specific details.

My phone buzzes. Two text messages display across the screen.

Doug: I'm free tomorrow. Movie night in?

Harry: Why aren't you talking to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler chapter.
Please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Catie will be doing the next chapter.

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance