Status: Not Complete

Green Eyes

Six

I grip my hair in frustration. I can't decide on an outfit and Steph, my neighbor, is waiting outside my bedroom for me. I don't know what kind of party we're going to. I groan and yank open my bedtoom door.

"You're not going in that." Steph says the moment I enter the living room in my fleece pajamas. I roll my eyes.

"I know! I need you to help me find something." I say. Steph laugh and pushes herself up from the leather couch.

"Good becuase we aren't going to a sleepover." I met Steph the day I moved in. She waltzed over with her purple hair and numerous tattoos echoing off one another. She helped me unpack nd set up my things and avoiding her had become nealy impossible. And I actually liked her presence. Steph wasnt the kin of person I normally afiliated myself with back in Florida but I had to now.

Steph rummages through my closet, a pair of back leather jeans I didn't know I had drapped over her shoulder. I have the faintest thigh gap, barley noticeable unless I wear leather. I grb them from her arm and let the cool material brush my fingertips.

"Ohhh! This is peeeerfect!" She squeals, yanking a maroon long sleeved crop top from the depths of my small closet. I sigh, taking the tight material from her back painted nails.

"Hurry up." She says before she saunters back out to the living room. It takes me less then five minute to pull extreemly tight close on and braid my hair down my back.

"You ready?" I ask, grabbing my keys from the counter. Steph stands up and nods quickly. We climb into her car once we get down to the parking garage.

"So what kind of party is this?" I ask, only because I've never been to a party and I'm 100% sure it's going to be out of my element.

"Frat," Steph looks over at me. "Fraternity boys." She looks back at the road.

Damn. This is going to be extremly out of my comfort zone.

"Oh." Steph snorts.

"It'll be fun." She says with a hint of desperation behind her sarcasm.

***

Steph leads me to a circle of people in one corner of the house. They're holding red plastic cups in their hnds nd there's at least 4 half full vodka bottles on the table. There's five people, three boys and two girl nd I think I recognize one of the guys.

He has his back to me but his head is covered in a mop of curls. Hes covered in black. From the tip of his boots to the dip in his v-neck.

"Hey guys! This is my neighbor Murphy." Steph yell over the screaming music that is too loud to hold an actual conversation-but that's not what people are here for.

How is this fun?

They all turn their heads in my direction. The boy I think I recognize lazily lifts his head my way. And then I realize who he is.

Emilio Reds son stares at me with sharp green eyes.

And damn

I'm screwed

because I know he recognizes me.

"Murphy? I'm Louis." My thoughts are ripped to shreds when I hear a voice in my ear. I look up. He has short brown hair, gently tossed in a heap on his forhead. I smile at him.

"Hi" I say over the music, trying not to yell. He hands me a red solo cup and I feel obliged to tke it. Steph is already sitting on someones lap and so I sit down next to Louis. I feel Harry's eyes on me.

I remember what Mr. Red said-how he doesnt want me talking to him because hes dangerous.

"Where are you from?" Louis voice is loud in my ear, breath warm against my skin. I turn to him.

"Florida." He grins and I think hes says something but I'm not paying attention. Harry stands up, grabbing a cup from the table. I watch him walk away and I grow nervous, hoping he wont tell his father that I'm here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!

I'm reading After We Fell right now and im crying so hard. (its a published fanfiction of harry styles for those who dont know)
Have any of any o you read the After books?

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance and Catie