Status: Not Complete

Green Eyes

Seven

I think I lost Steph. The crowd swallowed her before I could even introduce myself. Louis hands me a plastic cup filled with a clear liquid that I pray is water.

"That's Zayn." Louis points to a dark skinned boy with black hair neatly brushed on his head, half shaven on one side. He has a litering of tattoos that I see on most everyone here. Hes attractive but he seems like hes entrapped with another girl.

"That's Hazel he's with, and then that girl is Alice." Louis points to a girl with boobs spilling out of her corset style shirt. She has on shorts that form to her butt, letting some of it hang out. Her hair is a silvery blonde but you can see red roots ombreing her dyed hair.

"She's Harry's 'side fuck'" He says, using qoutation marks around the words. I raise my eyebrows. Maybe this is what Mr. Red meant about how Harry's dangerous. I dont know. I scan Alice's sleeve of black tattoos.

On her thigh, she has a rose reaching fown to her knee, leaves sprouting off in every direction. She stands up an her eyes dart to me.

"Harry wants me." She announces before climbing the stairs.

"Do you live here?" I turn to Louis and ignore the anxiety clawing at my chest. He nods.

"Most of the guys do. The girls live some where else or have a Sorority." He presses he lips against my ear and says, "Except for the girls who happen to be dating one of us, then they live here."

This isn't my kind of scene. I just want to get out of here and go home. I want to forget about tonight and live the normal life I had planned when I moved here.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." I say. Louis nods and I stand up. I don't know where it is but climb the stairs anyway. I find it quickly and dart inside, locking the door. I pull out my phone and diall Carter. My parents would murder me if they knew I was here.

"Hey babe how's the party?" I hear is valley girl voice before I even say hi. I roll my eyes, even though he can't see.

"Shit." I mutter.

"What kind of party is it?" He asks.

"A fraternity." I say. Carter snorts.

"What the hell are you doing there?" I hear the sarcasm dripping off his voice.

"Steph invited me, rememberr? Anyway I'm leaving." I run a han through my hair and sigh.

"Whatever loser. Just be safe."

"Guess whose here?" I look down at my nails.

"Who?"

"Red's son. Harry." I say. Theres a knock on the door and a muffled yell.

"Damn. Where are you?"

"A bathroom." I say and I can hear Carter laughing at me.

"Get the fuck out!" An angry, raspy voice yells from the other side of the door.

"I have to go." I tell Carter and hang up. The door bursts open and Harry storms in. His green eyes are dark, garing at me with precise determination.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Murphy?" Harry growls at me. I glare at him.

"Steph brought me."I fold my arms over my chest. Harry rolls his eyes.

"So? This isnt your kind of place." He hisses.

"You don't know me, maybe it is." I snap at him, irritated that he thinks he can tell me what to do. Harry snorts and pushes me out of the bathroom.

"Leave before my father finds out you were here." And he slams the door in my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!

What do you think is going to happen?

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance and Catie