Status: Not Complete

Green Eyes

Eight

I'm irritated and I know I shouldn't be. I dont know Harry-I just happen to work for his father. Stephs friends are clearly not my kind of people. I dont remmber what possessed me to coming here tonight, either Stephs friendliness or the want to know people.

I decide to call a taxi because finding Steph will be next to impossible. I should have brought a jacket. I'm freezing. I yawn, covering my mouth with my palm, culing my fingers around the edges of my lips.

"Leaving so soon?" I hear Louis voice fresh against the silent night. I turn around and smile.

"Yeah, this isnt my thing." I pull my lips into a frown and he nods.

"Thats ok, parties aren't for everyone." He chuckles and stands next to me. "You must be freezing." Louis peels off his thick leather coat and hands it to me. I take it with slight hesitation before pulling it on.

"Thank you." I say with sincerity.

"Nah, I'm used to the cold." I laugh softly and let out a breath. Louis smiles at me and turns towards the front of the house.

"I'm going inside real quick, have Steph bring the coat back." Louis grins and I watch him walk inside. I turn back to the poorly lit street, a light post flickering in the distance. I can still hear th music beating through the walls.

I shiver as a rush of wind blows through my body. I hear the door open again. I think its Louis, so I turn around, my eyes landing on the dark figure. He's much taller then Louis and I can tell right away that its Harry once the light hits his face.

"You don't belong here." His voice is deep in my ear. I roll my eyes.

"Look, Harry, I may work for your father but that doesn't mean you know me." I hiss at him. Harrys green eyes darken with intensity.

"You better watch your attitude." He growls at me, his face only inches from mine. My heart rate has increasingly sped up in the last five minutes and I dont like it. I dont like Harry.

"My attitude? I didnt come out here looking for you or something." I hold my ground. Harry clenches his jaw and runs a hand through his mop of curls.

"God you're unbearable." He mutters.

"Excuse me I didnt ask you to come out here." I spit at him.

"You are a bitch. How the fuck does my dad deal with you?" His voice is raised. I hear tires against gravel and I turn around.

"I'm leaving." I snap. Harry throw his hands up in the hair.

"Don't come back."

I squeeze my eyes shut to block out his antagonistic words. I tell the driver my address and lean back against the seat.

***

I try to avoid Mr. Red a much as I can as soon as I get into work. I have a pit in my stomach that he know where I was. I shut my offce door and pull out the stack of paper I have to finish editing.

My head is buzzing, every noise I hear catches me off guard and I think it might be Harry coming in to rat me out. rough knock on my door sends electric shocks of worry through my body.

Why am I so freaked out?

"Come in." I say. Emilio sticks his head through the space between the door and the wall.

"We need to talk." Shit. I stand up and follow him to his office and sit in the chair in front of his desk. I smile.

"That story you're editing-Her sisters grave-is going to be removed from Red's Publishing. It's no longer our story so please give it to me so I can giv it away." Mr. Red scratches something on a wad of note pads.

"I will, right away." I say and stand up.

"Oh, we aren't done yet." He says with a grin I know perfectly well that its fake. I sit back down and I hear the eevator door burst open.

"Good Morning, Harry." Emilio says. Harry grunts and walks up to the desk, laying his hands on the wood. I notice small black tattoos near his thumb and ller rings adorning his fingers. His muscles twitch and I can sense the tension radiating off of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!!

Please tell us what you like and dont like- we want some criticism about whats wrong!

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance and Catie