Status: Rewrite - somewhat active

Sunshine

f o u r t e e n

I sat on the couch, contemplating an escape. My dad and Lisa had gone away for the weekend. It was just me, Mark, and Chris in the house. Except of course, it wasn't. As usual Alex and Dave were there too. Dave's arm was around my shoulders. Now that everyone believed we were dating he didn't try to hide as much. It had been two weeks since Chris walked in on us and he had forced me to my knees for him twice since. With no parents in the house though, I was worried he might try to take it further.

I couldn't even slip out for my evening walk with Henry. I excused myself to bed but I knew there was no safety in that. I waited until I heard silence downstairs. I knew I had a narrow window to escape the house. If I could sneak out before Dave figured out I wasn't in my bedroom then I might be safe for the night. I tiptoed down the stairs and straight for the front door. I was steps away from freedom when an arm wrapped around my waist and a hand covered my mouth. I struggled to free myself but to no avail. I fought with everything I had but he kept overpowering me at every turn. Finally he put both hands around my slender neck and pinned me to the ground. I clawed at his hands frantically as I struggled to breathe. He let go right before I passed out. I gasped in air and tried to scream but no sound came out.

"That's right, no screams tonight," he told me with a grin. I started to cry and hit him. He punched my face so hard that I saw stars. More blows followed, mostly in the head and neck area. He ripped my top off and punched me so hard in the stomach that the wind was completely knocked out of me. Then he tore my bra off frantically and began to play with my breasts. I sobbed quietly. Next he pulled off my pants and underwear, leaving me completely naked in the living room.I put up some resistance but I was starting to weaken. I gasped when he penetrated me. He started thrusting in and out as I whimpered. Suddenly I was blinded by lights.

"Seriously, you guys have to do that here?" Mark's voice trailed off. "Chris, Alex, get down here right now." He yelled.

"Sorry man, we didn't mean to wake you," Dave said. Suddenly he wasn't on top of me anymore. Someone had pulled him off of me. I blinked, my eyes still adjusting to the light, and curled into a ball. I didn't understand what was happening around me.