Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 10- I Can Handle Him

"They were lucky you didn't drive over them Molly" Dolores said walking into the living room of Cristiano's house. "Idiots" Molly cursed as she carried Junior in her arms before throwing her handbag onto the couch. "Watch it" Nuno said. "Sorry Nuno. I didn't see you there" Molly said as she paced the room. "What's got her so mad?" Nuno asked Dolores. "Stupid paps" Molly said.

"Who forgot to take the keys out of the car?" Cristiano asked coming into the room. "Don't start Ronaldo. I’m not in the mood" Molly warned. "What happened?" he asked. "We went to the grocery store and a bunch of paps followed us everywhere" Dolores said. "They kept shouting and Junior started to cry. Then they drove the maniacs following us back" Molly yelled.

"What the hell were you thinking taking him with you in the first place” Cristiano shouted. "Well you were too busy on the phone to your Russian to be bothered to mind him when I asked" she said handing him his son. "You didn't ask" he said. "Why do you think I came looking for you in your room?" she asked. He had been in such a rush to make sure Irina didn't hear or see Molly on Skype that he had pushed her back out of the room and told her he'd be with her in a moment.

"Well you should have said" he muttered. "Are you ok Molly? You managed to get back alright anyway" Nuno said hoping to avoid the fight that was burning. "Next time I'll drive into them" she huffed. "I hope not. I don't think you'd look good in orange" Jorge joked dropping his briefcase onto the table. "I look good in everything" Molly half smiled.

"Hello everyone" Jorge said. "Finally someone smart in the house" Molly said walking over to hug Jorge. "Hey" Nuno said. "Someone associated with football" she corrected. "Hey" Cristiano replied. "Bet you prefer working with me now" Jorge grinned. "Madrid has it's advantages though. So how have you been?" she asked. Molly hadn't seen Jorge since the day he dropped her at the hotel. "Busy" he replied. Junior started to cry in Cristiano's arms.

"He's hungry. I'll be back as soon as I can and we can have a catch up. You have to tell me about all I've missed at the office" she said. "I haven't missed losing bets to you" he joked as she took Junior is her arms. "I've missed the shoes" she smirked back before leaving the room. "So she's not pregnant anymore but you still like to annoy her and stress her out" Jorge said to his client. "It's not my fault if she wants to act like a bitch" Cristiano replied.

"Ronaldo language" Dolores said. "Maybe if you stuck the original plan then" Jorge said. To say Jorge was angry about Molly staying to look after Junior was putting it mildly. He yelled at Cristiano for hours when he found out. Cristiano was his client and friend. But he knew the whole situation was a mess. He liked Molly. He hated her in pain. But he was afraid things would end even worst for her now. Cristiano would have his family as support. Molly would have no one. "I'm not having this discussion again" Cristiano said. "It was a good decision Jorge. Cristiano bringing Molly back here" Dolores said.

"Until the day comes when he wants rid because things get even more complicated" Jorge said. Like Molly realizing she wants her son back he thought. "I'm his family Jorge. Molly is just his babysitter" Cristiano said and Dolores frowned at her son as he stormed out of the room.

“You know I really shouldn’t be talking to you” Sarah said. “Why?” Molly asked readjusting the laptop screen. “First of all you haven’t visited me yet and second of all how the hell didn’t you tell me you were the nanny of the hottest footie guy on the planet” she exclaimed and Molly groaned. “How?” she asked. “There’s a bunch of pics of you with the baby online” Sarah said. “Damn paps. They were only taken a few hours ago” Molly muttered. “Molly are you really focusing on the pics?” Sarah scoffed. “What do you want me to say?” Molly asked. “I knew you watched his nephew in Manchester which you only told me after I left for America by the way” she said. “I hadn’t known they were related back then” Molly said. “So come on tell me what’s he like? Why are you there? How are you there?” Sarah asked. “I helped his sister for a while. He needed someone and here I am” Molly shrugged keeping it as vague as possible.

“But what about art school? I was glad you decided to do something with your art talent. Although I was a little surprised it was in Madrid” Sarah said. “It was only for a few months” Molly said. “It’s weird though. It must be amazing to be so close to him though. He’s well fit” Sarah grinned “He’s well annoying too” Molly muttered. “Has he tried it on with you? You know what footballers are meant to be like” Sarah asked and Molly laughed. If only she knew, Molly thought. “Trust me the only Portuguese guy I’m going to be snuggling with is Junior” Molly said.

“Do you know who the mother is? Was? Oh his girlfriend must be so pissed” Sarah said. “It’s none of my business” Molly said hating how she was lying to her friend. “So like how long are you working for him?” Sarah asked and Molly’s stomach dropped. “I don’t know. But maybe I’ll come to see you afterwards” Molly said. “Or I could come visit you and your hottie boss so you could introduce me to him and his teammates” Sarah winked. “One don’t call him my boss cos he can be a bossy ass. Two you have a boyfriend and three most of his teammates have girlfriends, wives, kids etc” Molly said. “No harm in flirting. And wait have you met them? Guys like Ramos and that fit goalie” Sarah asked.

“How do you know them?” Molly asked. “I had to watch that footie tournament didn’t I. Plus they are cute” Sarah smiled. “Even better I person” Molly winked. “Oh so unfair” Sarah pouted. “I don’t know them that well. But their nice. I’m just concentrating on the real reason I’m here” Molly said. “So come on tell me is Ronaldo as hot in real life?” Sarah asked. “In his head ya” Molly muttered. “Is everything ok between you and him?” Sarah asked. “He just pisses me off sometimes” Molly said remembering what a jackass he was only a few hours ago when he told her off for taking Junior out. “I bet you do too” Sarah said. “He’d love to hear you say that” Molly laughed. “Put him on so” Sarah grinned. “Ah no” Molly smiled. “No fair. But remember Molly you’re there cos he wants you there. If you like the job then you don’t want to do anything that will make him want to get rid of you” Sarah said.

“Molly are you ok?” Sarah asked when Molly’s face went blank. “Ya I’m fine. It’s nothing. I can handle him. Plus he needs me more then he thinks” Molly said looking at the baby monitor next to her on the bed. “So come on tell me all of your news?” Molly asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should Cristiano be careful about annoying Molly? Is Jorge being fair to Cristiano? Or is he just worried about him and Molly? Will Molly be able to keep lying to her friends?

Thanks to ak9_sh and Jayme112234 for their comments.