Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 100-Nothing Left To Say

Taking two steps at the time, Molly reached the top of the stairs in no time. She paused at the top and looked towards Cristiano's closed bedroom door. She should open that door and tell that little miss Russian exactly what her boyfriend was like. But then chaos would begin and Junior would get caught in the middle. She shook her head and began to walk to her room. She paused at Junior's door. After all these months of him sleeping next door, this would be the last time she thought as her hand was flat against the door. It was time to disappear she thought.

"Like I should have in the first place" she mumbled to herself as she opened her own door. She rested the back of her head against the now closed door and looked around the room that had being hers for the past five months. For the first time in her life she had actually started to accumulate belongings other than the clothes she needed. Now these belongings were going to make it harder to just pack up and go quickly. She had left for good once she thought. Sure that time she had tried to leave when there was nobody around. She knew how hard it would have being to say goodbye to Dolores, Katia and Elma after she had Junior. That's why she had told Cristiano that she would phone them just so they would know she was ok. She had intended to make those three phone calls and then no contact anymore. Expect that didn't happen. Instead of sneaking out of the hospital Cristiano had come back. She had placed Junior in his arms and walked out the door.

The hardest thing she had ever done. And now she was facing going through the same exact experience. Except this time she wasn't leaving behind a tiny baby that she has only known for a couple of days. Now she was leaving behind the boy she had nursed, had awoken during the night to check if he was ok, the little boy she...she bit her lip to compose herself and pushed away from the door. She found her suitcase under the bed and unzipped it. She needed to pack. She needed to figure out what she was going to do. She could go stay with Sarah in San Francisco but she knew that would be the first place Jorge would look for her. She knew he would try to find her. But if Molly was going to leave, then it she needed a clean break.

While she had a little more stuff than she had when she first arrived in Madrid, she could leave it behind and just pack what she needed. But she needed to say goodbye to Dolores, Katia, Nuno, and Rodrigo she thought sadly. After the upheaval she caused in their lives they deserved a proper goodbye. "And Junior" she whispered as a light knock came to the door.

"Get out" she snapped as the door opened and Nuno stepped in to find her neatly folding some clothes into the suitcase. "Molly" he said. "I said get out Nuno" she snapped. "I bought you up this" he said placing her bag on the dressing table. She had forgotten about her bag. She needed her phone if she was going to make arrangements. "Molly stop packing. You aren't going anywhere" he said. "I said get out Nuno or I'll scream the house down" she snapped as she opened another drawer.

"Scream so. Then Dolores can start talking some sense into you. Into her son" he said. "Nuno please. Please just leave me alone" she begged. "You can't just leave. Leave for good Mols" he said. "I am" she said. "I'm not going to defend him. This whole thing had been...Just don't rush.." he said. "I won't leave without saying goodbye" she said. "I wouldn't blame you if you did" he said. "I'm just doing what Ronaldo wanted in the first place" she said. "Just stop packing. You can finish another time. Get some sleep and hopefully this mess will get sorted in the morning. You don't want to have to unpack everything again" he half smiled. "That's not going to be happening Nuno. Now can you please just leave me alone?" she asked and he nodded.

"I'll see you in the morning" he said more as a question. "Yes Nuno" she said and he shut the door behind him. Molly moved to the door and turned the lock. She didn't need any more interruptions. The sun was beginning to rise as Molly finished packing up all her stuff. She laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. Her things were all packed but she still didn't know where she was taking them. She also had to figure out what to say to Anderia and Ana.

To everybody. If she would she thought. Saying goodbye to them would only invite hundreds of questions and then the fake promises to keep in contact. She'd lied enough to them all, that she couldn't do that to that to them. She found her laptop and began searching for flights out of Madrid. She needed to leave as soon as possible. As far away as possible. She thought about Luke and sighed. Could she still have him in her life? He wasn't hugely associated with Cristiano and the guys. But he knew that she had lived in this house. He would only ask if she had been speaking to anyone. That was something Molly didn't need. She didn't need reminders of Madrid if she was going to attempt to live her life. But could she just leave without saying goodbye to him either? "Urgh" she sighed at how difficult all of it was going to be.

She didn't need reminders of Madrid if she was going to attempt to live her life. But could she just leave without saying goodbye to him either? "Urgh" she sighed at how difficult all of it was going to be. She closed her eyes as she tried to figure out her next step.

"She's what" Dolores said as she placed the coffee pot onto the kitchen table. "She's leaving" Nuno replied from the chair he was slumped in. "But she can't. Cris said it himself that nothing was going to change. That she was going to stay living here" Dolores said in shock at what she had just been told. "That was before last night. Before your son opened his mouth" Nuno said. "But they've fought before. They can get past another fight" Katia said from across the table.

"For the bit I heard I don't think they can. Not for Molly anyway. It wasn't like the pool incident. But he went too far" Nuno said. "I'll talk to him" Dolores said. "There's no point Dolores" Nuno said. "But she can't just leave" she said. "He told her to go" Nuno said. "Oh he is so stupid" Katia cursed. "We are lucky she is even going to say a final goodbye after last night. I was convinced she would have left in the night" Nuno said. "Have you checked?" Katia asked standing. "Her door is locked. So she hasn't left" Nuno said. "Junior isn't up yet" Dolores said and Katia looked at her mother.

"She will need to say goodbye to him first" Dolores said sadly. "Oh lord" Katia said with her hand at her mouth. "How is she going to be able to do that?" Katia asked. "We need to change her mind" Dolores said. "You can't. She's just doing what Ronaldo wanted all along" Nuno said bitterly. He couldn't believe the things he had heard his cousin say to Molly last night. "Mama Molly is making me pancakes" Rodrigo said rushing into the kitchen. "Is she?" Katia smiled at her son knowing he would miss Molly as much as everyone else. "There not as good as his grandmas but he's still willing to eat them" Molly said as she came towards the table.

"Rodrigo why don't you let Marcosa out into the garden and play with him until the pancakes are ready" Katia said. "Mama" he wined. "Be a good boy Rodrigo and do as your mother says" Dolores said and he nodded and called Marcosa. "I wish your son listened as well as mine does" Katia said once Rodrigo was out of the room.

"Molly" Dolores said. "Please Dolores. There's nothing left to say" she said opening the cabinet in search of the frying pan. "There's plenty to say Molly. You can't leave" Dolores said. "It really isn't your decision Dolores. I can't.....I just want one quite last day please" she said. "You shouldn't be the one leaving" Nuno snapped pushing his chair loudly away from the table. "It should be him" he said pointing his finger at Cristiano who was entering the room. "What the hell did you do?" Katia yelled at her brother. "Fix it now" Dolores said.

"Dolores please" Molly said. "She's leaving Ronaldo. She's leaving for good" Dolores snapped at her son. "Disappearing like he wants" Nuno said. Cristiano said nothing instead picked up his keys. "Where are you going? You are going nowhere until you fix this" Dolores said. "I'm going to training" he mumbled. "Running away" Katia said in disbelief at what was occurring before her eyes. "She's made her choice" he said avoiding looking at Molly. "You told her to leave" Katia said. "Enough. There's no point in discussing this. I'm leaving today. End of story" Molly said.

"Today?" Cristiano asked looking at her. "My bags are all packed and once I sort a few things out, I'll take my stuff and the poor me party of mine and be out of your house" she said. "No you can't leave" Dolores said. "Who is leaving?" Irina asked as she walked into the room dressed in her robe. "You. This is all your fault" Katia yelled at the model. "Me. What have I done?" Irina asked. "Leave her alone Katia" Cristiano yelled. "Molly wouldn't be leaving if it wasn't for her and her new nanny" Katia yelled. "Molly is leaving? Really?" Irina asked. "Today as it happens Irina. And I hope Olga enjoys being your skivy" Molly said. "She seems to listen better" Irina smirked at Molly.

"Ronaldo" Katia said. "I'm going to training" he said. "And stay there. If this is Molly's last day in Madrid. With us. You’re not wanted here today" Nuno said. "This is his house" Irina said. "You can keep your nose out" Katia said. "Molly is an adult. She can leave if she wants to. Have her own life" Irina said. "Molly's leaving?" a voice said and everyone turned to see Rodrigo standing by the door with tears in his eyes. "Rodrigo" Katia said. "No. Molly can't leave" he screamed. "Oh what's the big deal" Irina said. "You said she wasn't leaving" he said to Katia.

"Sweetie I.." Katia paused not knowing what to say. How could she tell her son that Molly wasn't leaving when she had told him yesterday but that his uncle had ruined things. "Oh Olga will play with you" Irina said. "No" he yelled. "Rodrigo stop yelling" Cristiano said. "No. It's your fault" the little boy yelled at Cristiano. "I hate you. I hate you" he screamed before running out of the room. "Rodrigo" Katia called out. "I'll go Katia" Molly said. This was her fault. He was upset because of her. If she hadn't got so close this wouldn't be hurting him. "I should go" Cristiano said.

"Go to training Ronaldo" Molly said as she past him. He watched her leave the room knowing that could be last words he'll ever hear her say to him. "Have a nice day babe. They'll get over their drama soon. I'm going back to bed" Irina said kissing his cheek. "You go to training and leave someone else clean up your mess. I'm sure your son will be ok" Katia said. Cristiano sighed and headed down the hallway towards the front door. She was leaving he thought. She won't be here when I get back he thought.

Cristiano went to training. He barely spoke to anyone but everyone was too focused to notice. Though Pepe knew something was off with Cristiano. Cristiano stayed behind practicing his free kicks. He stayed long enough away from home. He hadn't seen Junior all day and he needed to get back home. Though he wasn't expecting much of a welcome. He had looked at his phone throughout the day for a text saying that she had left. But no one had text him. Things weren't supposed to be like this. He lost his temper last night and said things he shouldn't have to Molly. He had told her to leave before he realized what he had said. She was actually leaving for good he thought as he pulled into his drive way.

"You bastard" he heard someone shout as he climbed out of his car. He saw Ana coming towards him. "You bastard. You can't let her leave her son" Ana yelled. "He's not her son and it's none of your business" he said. "Grow up Ronaldo. This is a human being we are talking about. You can't let her do this" Ana said. Katia had phoned her not so long ago and informed her that Molly was leaving. She had being furious when she had learnt about the new nanny but this made her blood boil.

"Stay out of it" he said. "Or maybe I should wipe that smug smile off your Russian bitch" Ana said. "Don't you dare" he warned. "Why not? You've ruined Molly's life. It's only fair someone ruins yours" she said and he grabbed her arm to stop her from heading to the house. A car drove into the driveway and he let her arm go. "What are you doing here?" he asked as Jorge exited the car.

"He's here to stop Molly from leaving. I hope" Ana said. "Dolores said she hasn't left yet" Jorge said ignoring his client and looked directly at Ana. "Rodrigo didn't take the news well. She was playing with him. She won't wait a few more days. She won't even tell me where she is going. I told her she could stay with me until she finds somewhere in Madrid. But it's probably not far away from this spineless dickhead" Ana said. "I need to see her" Jorge said heading towards the front door. Another car entered the driveway and Luke got out.

"What do you want?" Cristiano asked. "To talk some sense into his girlfriend I hope" Ana said. "Why would I need to do that? I just wanted to check she was ok after yesterday's surprise" Luke said as he walked towards the three adults. "Oh she's more than fine apparently. Fine enough to leave" Ana said. "What?" Luke asked.

"Enough. I need to speak to Molly" Jorge said getting tired of listening to nonsense. Nuno had texted him telling him he needed to get to Madrid urgently. It hadn't been until he had spoken to Katia that morning that he learnt how serious things were. He had Ana who thought Molly was just moving out of Cristiano's house to Dolores who knew that it was Molly's intention never to speak to any of them ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
What was everyone’s reaction to when she said she was leaving? Nuno is starting to clearly dislike his cousin. And Rodrigo. Oh poor Rodrigo. Will Ana keep her mouth shut or will she tell the truth about Junior? Will Jorge stop Molly for leaving? Or will Cristiano open his eyes?

Thanks to ak9_sh ,HawkGurl93 ,Giuliavik,feedmetothewolves; and realmadrid0bsessed for their comments. I'm really glad you all enjoyed the previous chapter.

I had to split this chapter so it's not that good but if I didn't the chapter would have been nearly 5000 words which I thought was a little too much lol. Plus I thought we needed to see Molly's feelings about leaving.