Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 111-Declaration

"Why do I still have a key?" Molly mumbled to herself as she climbed the stairs of Cristiano's house. Really the model had asked that. Molly wasn't in the mood to deal with her or anyone. She just wanted to find the file which she knew Cristiano hadn't looked at since she normally talked things over with him and leave. After finding out her parents didn't want her, Molly really didn't feel like being in a room with more people who didn't want her around. She knew Irina didn't like her. That she didn't like how much time she spent with the family. But she got what she wanted and Molly is gone. Imagine what Irina would say if Molly told her about all the times her boyfriend used to use a key to her place to come see her.

"Urgh" Molly shook her head as she walked into Cristiano's room. Stop thinking about all the drama and focus on tomorrow she thought with a smile as she waded through the clothes on the floor towards the dresser. She was getting to spend time with Junior she thought. Something she thought was over for good. Molly had been rendered speechless when she opened her door a few days ago to find Cristiano on the other side with Junior. She hadn't realised how much she had truly missed him until she had seen him again with her own eyes. And then Cristiano had said that she could see him. That they could all spend time together.

She left his room and could hear everybody talking downstairs. “Just one peak” she mumbled to herself as she moved pass her old room and nudged Junior’s door open. The room was in complete darkness which made Molly frown. He always had a small light on in the room. It was actual a light that reflected a football onto the wall. Cristiano had brought it one day and Molly and laughed when she saw it. But she still placed it in Junior’s room. After all, Cristiano was he father and Molly, well Molly was. It was easier for Molly to be nobody.

Molly quietly walked towards Junior’s crib and paused to peak in. The dark room made it had to see him but she moved her hand in to stroke his cheek. Her fingers brushed his skin and Molly froze. Her stomach dropped and a shiver ran down her spine. She dropped the file and ran to the light switch lighting up the room. “Junior” she whispered rushing back to the crib. Now the room was bright, she could see that his blanket was kicked off his body and he was lying still on his back. “Baby come on wakey wakey” she whispered moving to place him in his arms. “JUNIOR” she screamed with every breath in her body as his tiny body went limp in her arms.

“Junior” Cristiano let out in a soft frightened worried whisper as Molly’s scream engulfed his head. His whole body froze a second before he came to his senses and ran out of the room. “What was that?” Sergio asked as they others looked at each other with concerned filled faces. “Call an ambulance now” Ana yelled as she rushed to follow Cristiano.

“Call an ambulance“ Molly screamed running down the stairs. “Molly” Cristiano yelled running up the stairs. “Cristiano” she cried running down the stairs with his son her arms. Cristiano gripped the banister. “He just went limp” she cried as she held Junior close to her. “Give him to me” he yelled taking his son. “Junior” he said stroking Junior’s cheek. “Open your eyes son” he begged. “We need to get him to a hospital Ronaldo” Molly screamed and Cristiano turned to go down the stairs. “Cristiano” Ana gasped when she reached them on the stairs. “I….I don’t know..what….” Cristiano stammered as horror thoughts filled his brain. “He feels cold and he went limp in my arms” Molly sobbed. “There’s an ambulance on it’s way” Ana said calmly. “We need to get him to a hospital now” Molly screamed.

“Cris let me see him please” Ana asked as Cristiano’s arms shook. Cristiano stared down at his son in his arms and couldn’t bring himself to let go of his son. “I need to check him Cris. Please” Ana pleaded releasing that the footballer was in shock. “Ronaldo” Molly yelled and Cristiano held Junior out to Ana. Ana took the baby in her arms and went in search of any sign of life. She let out the breath she had been holding when she found the slight pulse. “I can feel a pulse. We need to cool him down” Ana said and turned kicked off her heels before rushing down the stairs. “But he’s so cold” Molly said following after her as Cristiano stood frozen to the spot. “Someone get me a cold cloth now” Ana yelled as she rushed into the living room.

“What happened?” Anderia asked Molly. “There’s an ambulance on it’s way” Jorge told Ana as she placed Junior on the dining table. “Ana please” Molly begged as Nagore held her. “He has a rash all over his body but he feels cold when in fact he’s actually really hot” Ana explained as Pepe handed her the cloth she had asked for. “Oh my God” Molly gasped. “Forget the ambulance I’ll drive” Cristiano yelled and Fabio stopped him. “We need to wait” Ana said. “Ana please tell me he’s going to be ok” Molly pleaded. The sounds of sirens came as a welcomed distraction as Ana wasn’t sure what she could have said to Molly. She had some medical training and wasn’t exactly sure what was happening but she knew this was bad.

“Molly it’s going to be ok” Nagore said rubbing Molly’s arms as Cristiano stood frozen to the spot with his eyes on his son. “What have we got?” a tall man asked rushing towards the table. “He’s six months old. He was just found cold with a rash all over his body. I can find a slight pulse but he seems to be struggling for his breath” Ana explained to the medics. “NO” Molly yelled and Cristiano’s attention flicked to her and back to his son as the medics turned their attention to him. “Ana” Molly said as her friend came towards her. “He’s in good care Molly” Ana reassured her. “This can’t be happening. This can’t be happening” Molly said as she watched the medics work. Watched as they worked on the baby she had carried for nine months. The baby boy she had watched grow the past six months. The baby that part of her. “What is happening? What is wrong with him?” Cristiano asked as Irina held his arm.

“We need to get him to the hospital Sir” one of the medics said. “Please tell us what is wrong with him” Molly begged. “The doctors will be able to tell you more. We need to get him there now” the other medic said. “He wasn’t sick. He wasn’t sick” Molly said as they medics kept working. “This can’t be happening” Molly cried. “Molly” Nagore said. “He can’t die. Please don’t let him die” Molly cried and Cristiano eyes went dark. Hearing her say those words. “He’s going to be ok” Cristiano said. “Wait” one of the medics said as one of the monitors that had been attached to Junior began to beep. “No no please no” Molly sobbed knowing any beeping sounds weren’t good. “He’s struggling to breathe” everyone heard the medics say to each other as they placed Junior back onto the table. “I can’t find a pulse” the other spoke and Cristiano’s legs wobbled. “We need to intubate” the other medic said and Molly watched as they took a small tube out of one of their bags.

“He’s just a baby” Molly cried as everyone focused on Junior. Anderia and Nagore wiped the tears in their eyes as the men stood frozen not knowing what to do or say. “Please help him” Molly whispered as she watched one of the medics try and place the tube down Junior’s throat. Cristiano watched as they attached a small bag to the top of the tube. It wasn’t the first time he had seen something like this. He had seen it six months ago. He had seen it when Molly….he thought looking across the room to where she stood surrounded by the other women. He thought nothing could be worse than what he had seen that day but now he would take seeing Molly with the tube in her throat over his son. “I’ve got a pulse” the medic said and everyone let out a gasp of relief.

“I think it’s safe to transfer him now” the medic said as they placed Junior on a stretcher. “Can we go with him?” Cristiano asked needing to be with his son. “Just one person can come. Let’s go” the medic said as they began to roll the stretcher out of the room. “He’s got to be ok. He’s got to be ok” Molly mumbled as Ana placed her hands on her shoulders. “Molly you need to focus” Ana said and Molly looked straight at Ana. “You need to stay calm in the ambulance. The doctors will look after Junior I promise” Ana said trying to calm her friend down. Molly nodded her head and moved to follow the medics.

“Stop” Irina yelled and everyone looked at the model. “Cris is going with them” she said and for the first time since the nights events had turned to horror, Molly and Cristiano looked straight at each other. They weren’t just friends looking terrified at each other. They were two parents terrified about their son. “Molly go” Jorge said.

“No” Irina said. “Shut up Irina. Molly you need to get outside now” Ana said knowing that it was important for them to get to the hospital as soon as possible. “Cris he’s your son” Irina said to Cristiano who was watching Molly. “You go. Not her” she said. “We haven’t got time for this. Molly come on now” Ana said grabbing her friends arm. “Go Molly” Cristiano said and Molly closed her eyes thankful that he wasn’t going to stop her.

“Stop” Irina yelled and grabbed Molly’s free arm. “Let go of her” Sergio, Jorge and Ana yelled at the Russian. “This is not your house. You are no one” Irina said. “Let her go” Ana said pulling Molly harder. “Cris should go” Irina said as both women tugged and pulled at Molly. “This isn’t helping. Let Molly go Irina. The ambulance needs to leave” Jorge said. “Let my arm go” Molly yelled at Irina knowing the baby she carried was so ill only metres away. “You are no one” Irina said. “She’s going” Ana yelled. “Cristiano is Junior’s father” Irina said and Molly pulled her arm free from Irina’s grip.

“And I’m Junior’s mother” Molly screamed in the model’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of disappointed in myself for this chapter. It was better in my head. But at least Molly has finally declared that she is Junior's Mama. What will happen next?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story. Who has taken the time to comment and recommend. I hope that you have all enjoyed Molly and Cristiano's world.

Hope no one is affected by the contents of this chapter. It's just a story. I won't let anything bad happen I promise.

I know nothing about the medical world so I'm just making it all up.

Thanks to lilsubred,monix97, gill7515 , ak9_sh and HawkGurl93 for their comments on the last chapter. Sorry I freaked you all out by saying this was the last chapter. Like I could tie up Molly and Cristiano's well whatever they are up in one chapter.

Look out for the sequel that will be coming soon.