Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 13- Betrayal

“Why not?” Molly asked. What was the matter with her Molly thought. “Just don’t” Dolores said. “Maé she can if she wants” Elma said. “Ya there just vitamins. Dr. Alex said I should take some but I never got around to getting any” Molly said opening the cap of the bottle. “Molly don’t” Dolores shouted. “Maé” Cristiano asked. “There not vitamins” Dolores muttered.

"What do you mean they aren't vitamins?" Molly asked as Dolores looked to the ground. "Dolores what are they?" Molly shouted. "I was only doing what I thought was right" Dolores choked. "Maé what is in the bottle?" Cristiano asked his mother. He could see Molly was becoming worried. The bottle shook in her hand. She thought they were victims. "Maé answer me" Cristiano asked. "Pill" she muttered. "Sorry" he asked not sure he had heard her correctly.

"Oh my God" Molly exclaimed dropping the bottle of pills on the floor. "I was taking a contraceptive pill all the time" Molly said. "Maé" Cristiano said looking in shock at his mother. There was no way she would do that. "What were you thinking Maé?" Elma asked.

"Maé will you answer us" Cristiano yelled making his mother flinch. "I was only doing what I thought was right. You were rushing into things. Both of you were. Molly you were young and he was taking advantage of you" Dolores said looking at Molly for her to see what she had done was for the best.

"What you thought was right?" Molly yelled. "How could you do that?" Cristiano asked. "It didn't matter what you thought what was right" Molly yelled moving around the kitchen island towards Dolores. "It was my choice. It was none of your business" she yelled.

"My son was using you. You had suffered so much because of him and I didn't want you to be upset anymore" Dolores said. "So you thought giving me pills which I thought were something different was a good idea" Molly yelled. "You weren't thinking" Dolores said. "We've had this discussion over and over again. It was between me and Cristiano. No one else. Oh my God what else have you been drugging me with" Molly asked as a feeling of sick ran through her body.

"Nothing I promise. Molly please you have to understand at the time I thought it was a bad at the time" she said. "At the time. Before I gave birth to your grandchild you mean and served my purpose" Molly snapped.

"Molly" Cristiano said. Did she really think that he thought?

"Molly please, I just wanted you both to slow down. To see what you were doing wasn't right" Dolores said. "Maé how could you?" Cristiano asked. "It doesn't matter now. You both have Junior now" Dolores said. "What about all the times I thought something was wrong with me? All the times I thought Dr. Frenz had done something to me that would mean I would be able to get pregnant" Molly cried as her breathing became fast.

"Molly" Cristiano said moving to her. "Don't" she yelled. "Don't touch me" she yelled backing away from him. "Molly I'm sorry" Dolores cried. "You lied to me. You drugged me" Molly cried. "I know you are upset" Dolores said. "Upset. I'm way past upset. I'm furious. I can't even look at you" Molly said.

"Molly please" Dolores pleaded. "Stay away from me. All of you stay away from me" Molly yelled running down the hall.

"Cristiano I'm sorry" Dolores said as Elma comforted her. "I knew you were against the idea of me having a baby with her but I never thought you would do that" Cristiano said. "But you weren't having a baby with her. She was having the baby for you and then handing it over. She wasn't thinking. I hoped you both you come to your senses" she said.

"Our senses. You tricked her Maé. You gave her pills to stop her from getting pregnant. Do you know how worried she was? Ask Elma. She was frightened so much" Cristiano said. "I really didn't want to upset her" Dolores cried. "Her mother used to make her sick when she was younger" Cristiano said. "What?" Elma said. "She used to give her stuff to make Molly get sick on purpose. She spent most of her early childhood in and out of hospital. She had doctors running tests. Doctors taking her blood. Why do you think she hates needles?" he yelled.

"What have I done? I need to talk to her" Dolores said. "No Maé don't. You saw how angry she was" Elma said. "What were you thinking Maé? What else have you done?" Cristiano asked. "Nothing I swear" she replied. "And you really think that will make her believe you. Jezz no wonder she doesn't trust easily" Cristiano said.

"Cris go after her" Elma said. "You heard her. She doesn't want us anywhere near her. And could you really blame her? Between her parents and us I don't know how she's still standing" he said. "She wouldn't leave would she?" Elma asked and he twisted around to look at his sister. "But she came back. She wouldn't leave. She wouldn't leave Junior. She can't leave. It's not meant to be like this" Dolores said in a panic. "She was always meant to leave" Elma mumbled. She wouldn't leave. Would she?" Cristiano thought.

"Listen out for Junior" Cristiano said passing them. "I thought you said she wouldn't want to see us" Elma called after her brother but Cristiano was already gone in search of Molly.

She hadn't gone upstairs so he knew she couldn't be in hiding in her bedroom. Or even packing. She hadn't run to the front door but she could still leave the house by the direction she headed towards. What was his mother thinking? All Molly's worry last summer. All their fights because she was secretly worried.

"Molly" Cristiano called out as he reached his home gym. "I told you to stay away from me" she yelled as her fists hit the punch bag hanging from the ceiling. "You know I don't listen well" he said closing the door behind him. "Something you clearly get from your mother" she yelled as her fist connected with the bag once more.

"Molly" he said. "Don't. Don't Molly me. Don't try and defend her. Don't do anything. Just leave me alone. I just want you all to but out and leave me the fuck alone" she screamed. "I'm not going to defend her Molly. What she did was stupid" he said moving closer to her. "Stay where you are" she warned and he stopped. Her arms were shaking. Her eyes were red from crying.

"I just want to make sure that you are ok" he said. "Why? This time last summer you only wanted me to be ok so I would sleep with you. So you could get what you wanted. Which you did. And no thanks to your mother" she yelled.

"Molly" he said. "Ronaldo I swear if you say my name like that once more it won't be the bag I'll be punching" she warned as she slammed her fists against the bag. "Then lets see if you could take me in a fight" he smirked. "Trying to make me laugh won't work this time Cristiano" she said.

"I didn't know" he said and she looked at him. "You know I'm not sure about a lot of things right now but that was something I never considered" she said. "What she did was wrong" he said. "Wrong. Jezz Cris we tried for months. I thought it was me" she said. "But it wasn't" he said. "I know it wasn't. I was getting pregnant because of the pill your mother made me believe were vitamins. She let me believe she was supporting us" she said.

"She thought it was for the best" he said. "And my mother thinking if she could make me sick to prove to the doctors that I was really ill was for the best too" she said. "I'm sorry" he said. "Don't say you are sorry. I am sick of hearing that word" she yelled. He took a step forward.

"I said to stay away from me" she yelled. "If you are intent on hitting the boxing bag then at least wear some gloves. You're knuckles will get hurt" he said moving to pick up a pair of boxing gloves that hung on a treadmill. "I don't care if I hurt them" she said. "Well I do. If you're hands hurt then I'll have to change all of Junior's nappies" he said. But the hope he had of Molly laughing at least a little didn't materialise.

"Put your hands in" he said holding a glove open in front of her. She looked at him and he rolled his eyes. "Please?" he asked and she sighed and stuffed her hand in to the glove. Once both her hands were in the gloves he tighten them and tapped his own fists of the bag.

"Come on so. Hit it" he said holding the bag. "If you stand that close I could hit you" she said. "I'm willing to take the chance" he smirked. "Really? Cos I could think of a least twenty things you have done this month not to mind this year that I could punch you for" she said as she tapped the bag.

"I figured if you haven't hit me yet I should be ok" he smirked. "Well lucky for you it's a different family member I want to hurt" she said hitting the bag harder. "I still can't believe she did that" he said. "Why? Why would she do that? How could she do that?" Molly choked. "I thought it was me" she said as tears started to fall down her face once more. He let go of the bag and took her arms in his.

"None of this is your fault" he said wiping her cheeks. "Don't" she said moving out of his hold and he frowned. "I don't want to talk anymore" she said. "She is sorry" he said. "Not good enough. And I thought you weren't going to defend her" Molly snapped. "I'm not" he said.

"I should go get Junior" Molly said. "Elma's watching out for him. Stay. Just hit. No more talking" he said. He knew she was angry. He knew she was hurt. The last thing he wanted was for Molly to block them all out. A quiet Molly was never a good thing.

Although an angry Molly wasn't good either. "I'm not going to forgive and forget Cristiano" Molly said punching the bag. Molly couldn't. She trusted Dolores. She had trusted Dolores.

Why couldn't life be simple?
♠ ♠ ♠
Has Dolores messed things up more than Cristiano? What did you think?

Thanks to ak9_sh,realmadrid0bsessed and Jayme112234 for their comments.

Ok so guys I'm going away for a few days so I won't be able to post. Don't kill me! I should be back on Monday and if I get the chance I'll post another tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy