Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 17- Muffin Man

"Ahm" he stuttered. "Ya why not Cristiano?" Elma smirked at her brother. They all knew why not. Cos Molly was breastfeeding Junior. "He'll be late for training if he does. Come on grumpy man. Let's get you fed and changed" Molly said rescuing Cristiano who glared at his sister.

"I have never being so happy to have training" Cristiano groaned as he flopped onto the bench in the training room. "What's up with you?" Pepe asked. "Irina decided to surprise me yesterday by arriving early" Cristiano replied. "I would have thought that was a good thing" Pepe said. "It is. Expect Katia also decided to turn up at the house too. So now I have my mother, my girlfriend and my two sisters in the same house" Cristiano said. "Plus Molly" Sergio said lacing his boots.

"Trust Ramos not to forget Molly anyway" Pepe smirked. "Molly isn't the one I'm worried about. Well as long as she isn't her usual grumpy self anyway" Cristiano said. "You might not want to say that to her" Sergio said. "Coming from the guy that thought he had done something to upset her cos she hadn't been talking to him as much" Pepe said. "Well at least I care if I upset her unlike someone else" Sergio said looking straight at Cristiano. "I do care and I don't upset her" Cristiano said annoyed.

"So you weren't an ass to her when she came back to your house yesterday cos you sounded like you were looking for a fight when you rang me to know if I knew where she was" Sergio said.

Cristiano groaned knowing it had been a mistake to ask Sergio if he had spoken to Molly yesterday. The ironic thing was if Cristiano had checked his messages after ending his call with Sergio he would have seen Molly's text to say she was at Andreia's house. "I wasn't looking for a fight. I just wanted her to come back with Junior so Irina could meet him" Cristiano said. "And how did that go?" Pepe asked.

"Great. She adores Junior" Cristiano smiled. Although he hadn't expected Rodrigo to ask Irina if she was Junior's new mama. He had felt his mother's eyes burning into him. But couldn't bring himself to look at Molly. "If everything went fine, then why are you so pleased to be out of the house?" Sergio asked.

"If you knew what his family can be like then you'd understand" Pepe joked. "It was fine until Irina questioned why Mae was cooking something the way she was" Cristiano groaned. "Ouch rookie mistake. Never question Mama Averio" Pepe said. "Women" Sergio said.

"No not women. My women" Cristiano said. As Cristiano prepared to leave the training ground he looked at his phone to find a text from Irina saying she got caught up for the afternoon and would see him later.

"Hey Cris wait up" Fabio shouted and Cristiano turned around to see Fabio rushing after him. "Hey man" he said. "Hey so I was wondering what does Molly like?" Fabio asked. "What? You're married" Cristiano yelled. "Jezz not like that. God man. Anyway we all know it would be Sergio asking not me" Fabio said. "What do you want Fabio?" Cristiano not too pleased of the idea anyone want to know what Molly likes so they could date her. "I want to get her something as a thank you" Fabio said. "Why?" Cristiano asked.

"She was really good to Andreia yesterday. She's been struggling since we moved here and Molly was there for her to talk to. Plus when I met her as she was heading back to yours yesterday she suggested that I should talk Andreia. Which I did and I think she feels better now" Fabio said. "That's great Fabio" Cristiano said. "So like I wanted to get her something to say thanks" Fabio said.

"Chocolate" Cristiano smiled. "I was thinking something at bit more than that" Fabio said. "Molly won't want anything so get her something small. In fact I'll get her something for you" he said. "Are you sure?" Fabio asked.

"Ya. I think I owe her for -being a Jerk" Fabio smiled. "For not looking at my messages" Cristiano said. "Hey Cris" Elma said as he walked into the kitchen. "Hey Elma. Where is everyone?" he asked shrugging of his jacket. "MaƩ is gone out with Katia and the kids" she replied. "And Molly?" he asked.

"Is right behind you" Elma smiled as Molly juggled Junior in one arm and a washing basket in the other. "I was going to get that" Elma said as Molly dropped the basket on the couch. "Thought I'd save you the trouble of going back upstairs" Molly smiled. "So am I just going to stand here or are you going to take Junior? I thought you'd be mad to hold him" Molly smiled.

"He wasn't exactly happy to see me this morning" Cristiano said. "Oh don't start with my son doesn't like me moaning thing. Jezz I thought we've discussed this. He won't stop liking you till he's at least a teenager" Molly smirked as she held of Junior to his father. "Or earlier since it's me" Cristiano smirked and Molly laughed. "I'll be in the laundry room" Elma said picking up the washing basket before leaving the two of the alone with the baby. "You're in a better mood" Cristiano said taking a seat on the kitchen stool as Molly searched for a glass. "Well all I did was lounge around watching TV" Molly said. "She didn't mean it like that" Cristiano sighed.

"Sure she didn't" Molly said rolling her eyes. "Molly" he said. "Don't ok" she said and he sighed. "Junior seems to be in a better mood then he was this morning" he said. "I don't know why since he barley slept during his nap" Molly said pouring a glass of water.

"Then he should sleep tonight" he said. "Maybe" she shrugged. "If I had heard him" he said. "It's fine Cristiano. It's what I'm here for. Plus you have training and matches to worry about" she said taking a sip from her glass.

He placed a paper bag on the worktop and pushed it towards her. She raised an eyebrow at him. "Fabio told me that you really helped Andreia yesterday. He wanted to get you something to say thank you so I told him I would get you something. Plus I sort of owe you an apology for the way I acted yesterday" he said.

"Sort of" Molly said. "You did tell me where you were going and you did text ok" he said. She placed her glass down and peaked into the bag. "I told him that you wouldn't want anything for just being a friend so I thought something small" he said as he watched her grin as she took the chocolate muffin out of the bag.

"Did I choose correctly?" he asked fixing Junior on his lap. "What do you think?" she grinned before taking a bite out of the muffin making Cristiano laugh. "Since Katia and the kids are out and Junior seems to be in a good mood with me, why don't you go take a nap" he said.

"Are you calling me cranky?" she asked placing a hand on her hip. "What no I just" he stuttered and she laughed. "I'm just messing with you Cristiano. I'll let you have some alone time with your son. I'll be upstairs if anyone is looking for me" she said picking up her glass and muffin.

"Thanks Molly" Cristiano said swirling around the stool as she walked away from the kitchen. "You know if Fabio is thanking me and you're apologising. Surely that means I should have gotten two muffins" she grinned at him.

"Next time" he laughed. "I'd prefer if you didn't do anything that warranted an apology" she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Cristiano be able to manage all the women in his life?

Thanks to gill7515 ,ak9_sh and Jayme112234 for their lovely comments.