Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 18- Just Go Ronaldo

"Since when did my house get so popular?" Cristiano asked as he shut his car door. "I came to take Andreia home" Fabio said hopping out of his car. "And Fabio is giving me a lift home" Sergio said as he walked around to where Cristiano stood. "Which is less than a five minute walk from here" Cristiano mumbled. "Where's Irina today? We should all have dinner during the week" Fabio said. "She should be inside" Cristiano said. "Spending time with Junior that's sweet" Fabio said and Cristiano half smiled. He wished. Irina didn't seem that comfortable around Junior. But she wasn't used to babies. And had to be relaxed and focused on work. But Cristiano knew she would get used to been around Junior.

"So everyone is loving the new girlfriend. That's great. I wish my family warmed to chicks I dated as quick" Sergio said as the three men walked towards the front door of Cristiano's house. His sisters were making an effort with Irina and her with them sort of. But Dolores could make more of an effort he thought.

"Mmm something smells good" Sergio licked his lips as they entered the house. "Did I mention that Nuno arrived last night for a couple of days" Cristiano said. "Look at the bright side, it's one more guy. You'll have plenty of time for Irina to spend time with Junior without everyone around" Fabio said. "Oh finally you are home. Let's go out for lunch" Irina said throwing her arms around Cristiano. "Hello" he smiled and kissed her cheek. "Hola Irina good to see you again" Sergio smiled. "Hello" Irina smiled holding her boyfriend's arm.

"How was your day?" Cristiano asked her. "Worked out, answered emails. Pretty boring. But now you can take me out and entertain me" she smiled. "How about tomorrow instead? I just want to have a nice quiet lunch" he said. "In this house. Ha good luck with that. This place is louder than a zoo. If it's not him banging around pots and bangs" Irina said nodding to Nuno who was stirring a saucepan. "Then it's screaming babies. And don't get me started on all Rodrigo's questions" she groaned. "Aww to be that young and inquisitive again" Sergio joked.

"Tío Cris can we go swimming now please?" Rodrigo asked running up to his uncle. "Hey buddy what have you been up?" Cristiano asked taking the small white towel off his neck. "Helping mama get rid of her weight" Rodrigo said and Nuno laughed. "He gets like Zé everyday" Nuno joked. "So how come the house is so quite now? Irina said it's loud" Sergio said as his eyes scanned the room. "The louder ones are in the gym" Nuno said. "So can we go now?" Irina asked looking at Cristiano. He frowned.

"Jezz Molly I think you nearly killed me today. I think I'll stick to Pilates from now on. Zumba is too much work" Katia said as she hobbled into the living room. "You were the one who suggested we do something different" Andreia laughed following her. "That was before we realised Molly can be bossy and annoying" Elma groaned heading to the fridge.

"Finally someone who agrees with me" Cristiano smirked. "There's a difference between bossy and over helpful Ronaldo" Molly said as she walked towards the group with Junior in her arms. "Note it was the bossy part you argued with" he replied. "Now you're just annoying her" Sergio said. "What's new" Molly shrugged.

"Hello Sergio" she smiled and Fabio coughed. "And Fabio" she smiled. "Did you have fun?" Fabio asked Andreia as he took Victoria from his wife's arms. "Yes" she smiled. "When Molly wasn't trying to kill us" Katia said flopping onto the couch. "Well you sons and nephew loved it. Didn't you Junior?" Molly said smiling at the baby who was clutching at the strap of Molly's workout top. "I did too" Rodrigo exclaimed and Molly smiled. She knew the young boy was bored. She was glad he had enjoyed himself. Molly made a mental note to spend more time with Rodrigo. She was a bit preoccupied with trying to watch Junior and help Katia with Dinis.

"I hope you lot worked up an appetite so cos I made way too much food for lunch" Nuno said. "Oh don't mention food" Katia groaned. "Well I'm starving" Molly said as she tried to pull her phone from her back pocket as her phone rang loudly. "Well that's a surprise. Not!" Elma said as she carried Dinis to the couch. "Alright I'm coming" Molly muttered as she tried to manoeuvre Junior in her arms so she could reach her phone. "Can you hold him please?" Molly asked and waited for no reply as she handed Junior into Irina's arms. Irina gawked in horror as the baby in her arms began to howl and quickly handed him over to his father who let a reluctant Rodrigo down onto his feet.

"Hello" Molly said into her phone. "Urgh that man has no patience. He barely let it ring" she said. "Who?" Fabio asked. "Jorge" Molly replied rolling her eyes. "He's coming tomorrow by the way" Molly said to Cristiano as he bounced Junior to stop him from crying. "The more the merrier" he groaned.

"Cristiano can we go?" Irina asked. "But Nuno's has food ready" he replied. "And it smells great" Molly smiled trying to stick a fork into the dish. "Ah it's not done yet" Nuno said swatting her away with a cloth. "Now I know why Molly was so happy to see you Nuno. Your cooking" Elma joked. "Not that you would know she eats so much" Andreia said.

"I like my food sue me" Molly smirked and Cristiano noticed how Sergio’s eyes scanned Molly's body from head to toe, taking in the red jogging bottoms and sports bra style top. "Thank you Sergio" Molly smiled as the defender handed her a bottle of water from the fridge. "Ana is right when she says we do our workouts with Molly so we can hope to get her body" Andreia joked. "She's never had a baby" Katia groaned. "I mean Ana doesn't have any baby weight to loose so I don't know what she could say" Katia said quickly.

"Ye don't need to lose any weight" Fabio smiled placing a kiss on his wife's forehead which made Molly smile. "Right so there's plenty of food so you can all stay if you like" Nuno said looking at the Contero's and Sergio. "Ye ladies can go shower and change and you two can take Junior with you to lunch" Nuno said. "Ahm" Cristiano said.

"The baby is staying, I fancy sushi and we wouldn't want him eating any by mistake" Irina said. "It does smell good" Andreia said. "If you're trying to lose weight then his pasta bake isn't really the best choice don't you think. Especial when you have so much more to lose" Irina said as she grabbed her phone off the table. "She looks great" Molly said slightly angry. "We should get Victoria home. It's been a long day so far for her. Talk to you all later" Andreia said fighting back tears as she rushed out of the kitchen. "I'm going to.." Fabio said stuttering. "See you later" Cristiano said. "I'll stay here. Thanks for the lift" Sergio said leaning against the fridge.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Molly half shouted hopping off the counter top. "I didn't do anything" Irina said. "You purposely upset Andreia" Molly said. "She didn't mean to" Cristiano said. "I didn't say anything to upset her. It's not my fault she's so touchy" Irina scoffed. "Touchy" Molly exclaimed.

"Hey I thought you were going to lunch" Nuno said to Cristiano. "And go shower and you can eat when you're done" Nuno said to Molly. "Let's go Cristiano" Irina said. "But" Cristiano said as Junior rested against his chest. "Oh just go Ronaldo. You wouldn't want Irina to miss her sushi" Molly snapped and walked around to where he sat and took Junior from him before storming towards to the stairs. She knew if she stayed in the same room as Irina she would end up yelling at her.

"Enjoy your lunch" Elma said from the couch. "Tío Cris we go swimming" Rodrigo said pulling at his uncle's trousers. "When I get back ok" Cristiano said tussling his nephew's hair. "Let's head so" Cristiano said grabbing his keys and Irina left the room.

"Sergio since you're at the fridge check and see if there is any ice cream. Think we might need something to calm Molly down" Nuno said. "She's fine" Cristiano sighed. "If her mood is fine then she's a size twenty" Sergio said shaking his head as he opened the fridge. "You should go before she breaks the horn of your car" Katia said as echoes of a car horn could be heard.

"So much for a quite lunch" Cristiano mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Molly let Irina get away with upsetting her friend. Will Cristiano's life get even more complicated?

Thanks to ak9_sh for her comment.