Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 21- Bag of Trouble

"Who the hell does she think she is?" Katia said shutting the door of Molly's room behind her. "No guesses who you are talking about" Molly said placing her book on beside her on the bed.

"Apparently my son is a spoilt brat and I need to teach him some manners" Katia said. "Which is rich coming from her" Katia continued walking towards Molly.

"What the hell happened while I was gone? I was no sooner in the door and she started giving out about Rodrigo knocking her bag over and that I should he should be lucky it wasn't damaged" Katia said and Molly shook her head.

"She wouldn't be so worried if she knew the bag was regifted" Molly muttered. "Sorry" Katia said. "Nothing" Molly said. "No what did you mean?" Katia asked. "The bag that Rodrigo knocked which by the way he only did by accident when he stormed out of the room upset because she knocked his bricks down and Cristiano was ignoring him" Molly said sadly.

"Aww my poor baby. He didn't say much when I was saying goodnight to him a few minutes ago. I'm even more worried now since he's in bed early" Katia said. "Ya he was very quiet with me afterwards. I read him a couple of stories but he wasn't that interested. I think he's feeling left out. I should have made more of an effort to spend time with him" Molly said. "What?" Molly asked when she saw Katia staring at her. "You spend a lot of time with him and all the kids. I'm his mother, I should make sure all my time isn't just on Dinis. You are a very nice person Molly" she smiled. "Well I wouldn't say that" Molly said.

"Well I know plenty who would" Katia said. "How did your mother get on at the doctors?" Molly asked. "I'm so tempted to tell you ask her yourself but you were really helpful with my boys today so I'll tell you" Katia said and Molly laughed.

"It was just a routine check up. She just wanted her mind put at ease I guess. She's fighting fit" Katia smiled. "That's great news" Molly smiled. She knew that Dolores had been ill a few years back.

Cristiano had mentioned it one night as they laid together in bed. He had told her how scared he had being that he was going to lose her like he lost his father. And how scared he was that it could happen again. Molly had told him that if people were to worry about everything bad that could happen to them, then no one would be able to live their lives.

He had joked that instead of worrying there was plenty of others things to do and grinned as he pushed her flat on her back making her giggle before he quietened her by covering her mouth with his.

"Molly" Katia said clicking her fingers. "Sorry. I'm glad she's ok" Molly said as Katia looked at her funny. "I should go get Junior from your brother" Molly groaned placing her feet on the ground.

"MaƩ has him next store. She said she'd get him ready for bed since you looked after the boys by yourself today" Katia said and Molly sighed. "It's better than having to face the Russian" Katia smirked. "I wouldn't be anyway. Your brother is too scared there's going to be a fight between her and one of us" Molly said.

"Hey wait" Katia called out as Molly reached the door. "What were you saying about her bag?" Katia asked. "Really?" Molly asked looking at her. "Tell me" Katia said. "That lovely bag of hers wasn't her first" Molly said. "I'm not following you" Katia said. "Cristiano sent me the bag when I was in Lisbon and I sent it back cos Jorge had bought me one for my birthday" Molly said. "The little shit" Katia cursed.

"Well if it makes you feel better, we got into a huge fight on the phone that night and I told him off big time. I also told him he was having a boy" Molly mumbled. "You should have shoved that phone up his ass" Katia said. "There's still time" Molly joked as she left her room.

Molly paused in the hall as she saw Cristiano outside the nursery's door. He was staring into the room with a big smile on his face. She debated whether to go back into her room but told herself that she was being silly.

"What are you smiling at?" she whispered walking up to him. He moved a little to let her look in. "Who knew you could be such a softy?" she whispered as she smiled as Dolores sang softly to Junior. "It makes up for them not telling me she was going to see a doctor" he whispered.

"They probably didn't want to worry you. And before you start, I couldn't tell you since you weren't here" she said. "I wasn't going to say anything" he said. "Sure you weren't. It's not like you to miss a chance to give out to me" she said. "You're one to talk" he said and she rolled her eyes. She knew he was right but she wasn't about to tell him anytime soon.

"She's fine so there's nothing to worry about" Molly said. "There's plenty of other things to do then worry" he said and Molly turned her head to find him looking at her.

"Why Ms. Williams I do believe that you are blushing" he winked as Molly could feel her cheeks warming.

"Are you two planning on standing there all night?" Dolores said and Molly broke their gaze. "Thanks for getting him ready for bed" Molly said walking into the room. "It's the least I could do. You had a lot to manage today" Dolores said standing from the rocking chair.

"Can I?" Cristiano said and Molly nodded as Dolores handed Junior to his father. "He looks sleepy" Cristiano yawned. "He's not the only one" Molly laughed. "I feel like I haven't had a minute in like four days and the week has just started" Cristiano said. "It's called life Cristiano. It also means learning to juggle" Dolores said. She placed a kiss on Junior's forehead and bid them both a goodnight before leaving.

Cristiano looked at Molly who was biting her lip. He could tell she wanted to laugh. "What are you trying not to laugh at? You're failing at it too by the way" he said and she started to giggle. "I just thought of a Christmas present she could get you" Molly said. "What?" he asked.

"Juggling balls" she replied and they both started to laugh.

"Cristiano" Irina called out and he frowned. "There you are" she said appearing at the door in a skimpy nightgown. "What are you doing?" she asked glaring at Molly. "Just putting Junior to bed" he replied. "That's what Molly is for. Come on. You can put me to bed" she smiled at him. "I'll take him. I have to give him his last feed anyway" Molly said seeing the torn look on Cristiano's face. Molly sat in the chair as he left the room.

"Maybe we should buy him a pair of balls instead of juggling balls" Katia said shaking her head at the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to realmadrid0bsessed,ak9_sh ,Jayme112234 and fallen_angel94 for their great comments.

P.S. Did you get the line "You can have what I don't want" from the last chapter was about the bag. Glad I'm getting ye all thinking. Glad you are all enjoying it xxxx