Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 24- Tension Starting?

"Oh Molly please come back with us to Lisbon" Zé said coming through the door from the garden. "Do you want me for my babysitting talents or cooking talents Zé?" Molly laughed as she spread chocolate over the brownie tray. "Well I'm sure Cris could tell me which talents you are best at" he winked earning a glare from Molly. Zé had arrived the previous day for the Real Madrid match tomorrow and while he was his usual annoying comment self, he was more bearable then Irina. The model had barely spoken a word to Molly since she found her with Cristiano in the pool a couple of days ago, except when it was something negative.

That morning Molly had been pouring a bowl of cereal and Irina had made a snide comment that Molly she be careful eating that type of food if she didn't want her body to get any worse than it was already. Any other time Irina spoke to Molly was to ask, well more demand something like food or for her to take Junior away.

"Zé what the hell? You're bringing water into the house" Katia said. "I was taking a swim but the water is half cold. I wouldn't let the kids go swimming until its fixed" he said. "I'll try and get someone out to fix it soon" Molly said as Rodrigo licked the spoon she had given him. "That smells good Molly" Katia said. "I was just begging her to come back to Lisbon. I've missed her brownies" Zé said.

"Nothing is stopping her from going" Irina muttered taking a seat at the breakfast bar. "Did you have a nice run?" Katia asked her brother’s girlfriend. "It was ok. I'm just waiting for Cristiano to get back so we can go to lunch" the model said as she typed on her phone.

"Seriously Molly are you trying to torture me" Cristiano shouted from the hall. "What have I done now?" Molly muttered as she carried Rodrigo to the sink and washed the chocolate of his hands. "I have a game tomorrow and you make brownies. Not fair" Cristiano pouted nodding a hello to everyone in the kitchen. "Life's not fair Ronnie boy" Zé said and placed is finger into the empty bowl of chocolate.

"Can we go to lunch now?" Irina asked Cristiano. "I was thinking of having lunch here. Spend time with Junior. Plus I have a game tomorrow so I should be taking it easy" he replied. "But I want to go out with you" Irina pouted. "We can go out after the game tomorrow night just you and me" he smiled at her. "Well I was about to start making something for lunch so I'll count the two of you guys in so" Katia said before letting out a squeal as Zé went to hug her. "Why are you making my floor all wet?" Cristiano asked. "I was taking a swim but the water is half cold" Zé groaned. "I'll get someone to fix it. So it’s probably best there be no swimming till at least Monday" Molly said and Cristiano nodded.

"Right let's see what's there for lunch" Katia said. "I'll clean these stuff out of your way" Molly said moving the bowel into the sink. "Or you could make the lunch. That way Katia could play with her son" Irina smirked. "Rodrigo is going to help me" Katia said. "Is that safe? With the hot cooker and knives" Irina said.

"Think he's had enough of cooking Katia. I'll make lunch. You go with him. And Cristiano and Irina can spend time with Junior" Molly smirked at the model and right on queue a sound came from Junior's baby monitor. "I'm sure Cristiano would love to show you how to change a nappy. He's gotten very good at doing it" Molly said handing the monitor to Cristiano.

"Nappy" Irina said making a disgusted face. "And since you're going to be around for a while, it's probably wise to get used to changing his nappy. We aren't going to be here all the time" Katia smiled at her brother and his girlfriend. "Some of you not being here would be a good thing" Irina muttered as she turned the seat around and walked out of the room.

"Go get your son Cristiano" Molly said before he could say anything. "Bet she doesn't change the nappy" Katia said to Molly as she placed a chopping board onto the worktop. "Not a chance" Molly said. "Are you coming to the game tomorrow night?" Katia asked as Rodrigo and his father left the two women. "No" Molly said as she cut and placed the brownies onto a plate. "Why not?" Katia asked. "I don't feel like it. Plus I'm not sure Cristiano wants Junior going yet" Molly said. "I don't want Junior going where?" Cristiano asked making Molly jump.

"I snuck up in front of you not behind so you can't moan about it" Cristiano smirked. "Muppet" Molly mumbled and he laughed. "To the game" Katia said as her brother walked to where Molly stood. "He hasn't gone to the last couple. I don't know" he said. "It's probably better to wait until he's a few more months older to take him. People will only be trying to get his picture" Molly said as she wrapped cling foil around the plate of brownies. "They'll want pictures no matter when" Katia said. "I'll watch the game with him on the TV, if he's awake" Molly said. She didn't feel like going to the game. Been stuck in the box with Dolores and Irina did not sound appeasing. Plus she reckoned Irina wouldn't want either Molly or Junior at the game.

"And you'll- put him in his jersey and send you a picture. Yes I will. I've done it every other time" Molly smiled at Cristiano. "Thanks" he replied as his fingers played with the foil covering the plate. "I'll hide some for you" Molly said rolling her eyes. "Thanks Mols" he said pulling her into a side hug before moving to leave the room.

"Wait you came down just for the brownies?" Katia shouted. "Maé has Junior and I don't want someone taking what's mine" he replied. "Then you should make sure you look after what should to be yours" Katia said as her eyes glanced at Molly who had her back turned to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Irina doesn't seem happy. Does she? And what about Mols and brownies?

Thanks to realmadrid0bsessed,ArsenalFanKT and ak9_sh for their comments on the last chapter.